Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Job Security & Advancement reviews

Salary / Benefits
Working in Shakeys will make you competitive and productive. Can support your financial needs for your family but most of your time will be consumed by working even if you are not on duty. People are very goal oriented and strive to be the best.
Pros
Career growth
Cons
Work and life balance
Salary / Benefits
Having this experienced will help me to improve my phone calls confidence. They give me a previledge to work at home and it helps me lot. My first experience working at home.
Pros
Free app and attendance benefits
Cons
long hour of training
Salary / Benefits
I was so amazed how will help their applicants and employee to do the best thing like improvement for ourselves to be a confident person what you could be.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Part time
Salary / Benefits
I learned and improved my social skills working there for 1 week for the on the job training. It was a great experience. Everyone was working fast and professional.
Salary / Benefits
After I graduated in college this is my first time working in the big company. I started at Shakey's head office as an OJT and after that my Supervisor recommended me to accounting department where I started as a regular employee. From my 2 years of working here in shakey's I can say that there are lot of knowledge that I've learned when in comes to analyzing and clearing of accounts. We can't change the fact that in this field of work is stressful but because of my co-workmate and culture in shakey's it balance everything. And the most enjoyable part of my job is that all people here are friendly, encouraging each other when it comes to hardest situation, helping each other when it comes to company events. if ever I leave shakey's I will miss every people that I work and the workplace.
Salary / Benefits
Not good na like before. The management is the problem. Especialy the 2 supervisor. They dont know how to handle there staff. They use there position even if they not in a right situation.
Salary / Benefits
you will learn alot especially when you hangout with your manager. and good work place for fresh graduate and people who seek for some experience. im high
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working in Shakeys because the company itself is great, they are conducting trainings and activities that will helps you improve your skill and knowledge
Salary / Benefits
It's a great starting company to nurture your talent. The projects are very challenging. You might be asked to work during holidays and weekends. Though compensation is not that great
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot here at shakey molino branch . all may coworkers are very in to the job. i have a lot of commendation forms because the service i'm giving to our guest
Salary / Benefits
Provides learning through training and seminars. Lack in work life balance. Colleagues are fun to work with, management is also good..................
Salary / Benefits
Great job to start with. Has a great training experience on how to give or make excellent service to guest and how to avoid food contamination eventhough it is minimal.
Salary / Benefits
The company gave me the opportunity to grow and help me to become more strong person by facing the challenges thru our daily operations.I've learned how to value the efforts of my team.
Salary / Benefits
it is a pizza restaurant in the Philippines. Busy place. Good food pasta pizza dessert. Good service. one year learning for managerial position.u have to pass all exam and interview before your promotion as management staff.
Pros
free one meal
Salary / Benefits
this was my first job this job will help you to learn and grow when it comes to food industry they will teach you all you want to know when it comes to food industry.
Pros
free meal
Cons
standard hours
Salary / Benefits
a place full of opportunities, a place to grow one self and a place to think out of the box. you can be the person you want to be by bringing out the best in you and showing to the management that you are worth promoted and deserved to be well cared.
Salary / Benefits
They are not prioritizing the part timer or working students. They only gave 12 hours a week and they didn't pay my overtime work. So that I decided to resign and find another work to sustain my needs.
Salary / Benefits
Good start. They let you go out from your comfort zone. Fun and amazing experiences. Well recommended for my friends. Foresee a career and open doors of opportunities.
Salary / Benefits
very challenging workplace and career development, you grow with the company you learn with the system the company implement, you as a person will have growth in your skill and decision making
Pros
challenging workplace
Salary / Benefits
I develop continuously and I gained so much learning that can I apply for my future job.Its a kind of training that will always put you in a challenge that can everyone will benefits on it, fun and enjoying.
Salary / Benefits
It was a roller coaster ride working in this company,we meet different people,colleagues and friends. It also build your self-confidence to grow, mature as a fresh grad and as a worker also.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
pressure to give service in our guest