Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Culture reviews

Salary / Benefits
Working in Shakeys will make you competitive and productive. Can support your financial needs for your family but most of your time will be consumed by working even if you are not on duty. People are very goal oriented and strive to be the best.
Pros
Career growth
Cons
Work and life balance
Salary / Benefits
Be competitive, be responsible on your work stay humble to your co workmate because they will help you in case you need help in your job. Stressful the in the end of the day you still enjoy your work.
Pros
Happy enviroment
Cons
Stressful guest
Salary / Benefits
First it was hard because you must be fast in all things but after a month i get used to it. Our management is great our managers are kind and understanding, but my coworkers have their own issues that sometimes affects our job. The most enjoyable part of our job is even we have issues with one another we talk about it after our working ours and we solve it as soon as we can. i enjoyed also our team building because we forget all about work and we just enjoy everything.
Salary / Benefits
As I learned everyday in my life with this company is how passionate and hospitable as we are as a individual, proper manner and proper approach to the guest that we have everyday. I enjoyed the group of people inside and out the branch.
Salary / Benefits
After I graduated in college this is my first time working in the big company. I started at Shakey's head office as an OJT and after that my Supervisor recommended me to accounting department where I started as a regular employee. From my 2 years of working here in shakey's I can say that there are lot of knowledge that I've learned when in comes to analyzing and clearing of accounts. We can't change the fact that in this field of work is stressful but because of my co-workmate and culture in shakey's it balance everything. And the most enjoyable part of my job is that all people here are friendly, encouraging each other when it comes to hardest situation, helping each other when it comes to company events. if ever I leave shakey's I will miss every people that I work and the workplace.
Salary / Benefits
Im utility in this company doing everything Glass pannel washer bashout Work is easy and they good friends group works so nice and managers in so very will Sometimes team building wow so nice very relax sing .
Salary / Benefits
Managers don't practice their so called "culture". Power tripping and talking down on their staff. As if they own the store. Non constructive criticisms.
Salary / Benefits
Most of the employees lasts for years. There are instilled cultures, some needs to be changed some cannot be changed. Leaves are very useful for family and work life balance in the office but for OPERATIONS, this is a tough area in the company.
Pros
Benefits are better than other companies
Cons
Minimal yearly increase, None to minimal bonus despite of achieving targets, Publicly listed company
Salary / Benefits
I was happy and contented working there working competition is not tough store managers are friendly.We helped each other at work we still work as a team.
Salary / Benefits
have a great time and great memories nice managers and place.nice salaries i love the ambiance, the warm reception we get from your staff, the fast service and of course the food.
Salary / Benefits
fun environment helpful workmates not far from our home, enjoyable part on the job is the workplace and the co workers and also the involvement in every task.
Salary / Benefits
The happiest moments that i would tell is in shakey's so fun and enjoy because of the staff and managers. Even that our duties is so tiring because of peak hours i enjoyed. the workplace culture of Shakey's is so interesting. the hardest part of the job is when the staff is resigning. and the most enjayable and part of the job is when i saw the guest the having experience the great times and great memories.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how hard the work in restos. the most enjoyable part is we have some gatherings as a team. the people are easy to deal with in terms of picked time.
Pros
n/a
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work is busy but so much more to learn about how to deal different kind of costumers and what their needs I learn most of casual dining service, management was great and very supportive, our culture is to give the best service to our guests every time they visit our restaurant, and the hardest part of my job is just the flexible timing but I enjoy most of my time in our restaurant so I'm so happy to work in food industry.
Salary / Benefits
I love what I experience over all i have learned many things during my internship, they teached me well and my colleagues are all nice and approachable.
Pros
Rotating Job
Salary / Benefits
Productive,Good ..Develops personality andcapability. Develops how to communicate with other staff and specially guest personal or on calls.Good relationship with the managers creates friendly atmosphere and openess with other.
Pros
Incentives
Salary / Benefits
They make great time and great memories with you even though your just na employee they share their cultures and care on you and they given you a proper learning and experience from your work they correct what is wrong and put you first before their self.
Pros
Tip
Salary / Benefits
Working at Shakey's is fun, having a fun and family culture. People are focused on how to WOW our internal and external guest, that is our culture to WOW our guest.
Pros
Family culture
Cons
Allowing our staff to bring their child while working
Salary / Benefits
The company gave me the opportunity to grow and help me to become more strong person by facing the challenges thru our daily operations.I've learned how to value the efforts of my team.
Salary / Benefits
my experince here is verry vamazing because in here i meet true friends and they treat me as there family then in t erms of work there team player then cooperation
Salary / Benefits
My experience was indeed wonderful. Coming to work everyday and being able to interact with my co-workers is so fun. I have learned a lot of things being with those people and they helped me grow more into an adult and made me realize the important things we should value in life. The hardest part of the job is not being able to keep up with things that others asked you to do. The most enjoyable part of the job is my co-workers because they never fail to show so much excitement being at work.
Pros
cheerful people
Cons
scheduling conflicts for part time students