Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews for Shift Manager

Salary / Benefits
fun environment helpful workmates not far from our home, enjoyable part on the job is the workplace and the co workers and also the involvement in every task.
Salary / Benefits
The company gave me the opportunity to grow and help me to become more strong person by facing the challenges thru our daily operations.I've learned how to value the efforts of my team.
Salary / Benefits
it is a pizza restaurant in the Philippines. Busy place. Good food pasta pizza dessert. Good service. one year learning for managerial position.u have to pass all exam and interview before your promotion as management staff.
Pros
free one meal
Salary / Benefits
I develop continuously and I gained so much learning that can I apply for my future job.Its a kind of training that will always put you in a challenge that can everyone will benefits on it, fun and enjoying.
Salary / Benefits
At Shakey's, you will learn so much how to exceed the expectation of your customer/guest by providing product and services that will meet their satisfaction .
Salary / Benefits
You will never feel that you are working cause all your workmates are like family. Working in this company was the best, you will never feel the superiority of the management.
Salary / Benefits
Working with Shakey's Philippines has given me a lot of opportunities to learn more and grow more. Friendly Competition between different branches is always present.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day in work always starts with a travel path around the area inside and outside. Being a part of the company has given me great opportunities to learn in ways I never thought possible, great experience and memories working side by side with the staff and co - managers in achieving store goals and the fulfillment it comes at the end of shift.
Salary / Benefits
Emphasize Guest Focused Encourages Passion for Excellence Teach Critical Thinking Promote Entrepreneurial Spirit and Practices Unquestioned Integrity.
Salary / Benefits
Got a chance to learn new ideas and new skills.. dealing and managing the staff ..make sure no guest complaints making sure the quality is the priority all the time
Pros
Good wsge
Cons
No growth
Salary / Benefits
has a good salary and very productive shift..I've learned a lot from this company the company is very famous in pizza and spaghetti very accomodating with their employers
Salary / Benefits
Great Job culture and philosophy by creating good times and great memories to all guest not just external but internal as well.
Pros
Learnings, Culture, Benefits
Salary / Benefits
As a Shakey's shift manager i worked for almost 10 hrs./ day but we have 2 rest days in a week. I learned a lot of things in the company and also i would say that the company molded me to become who i am right now. all my experiences treasured and will be forever a learning experience. here also i discovered my talents and skills,like hosting an event like birthday parties,conducting a team building activity etc.
Pros
2 rests day per week
Cons
lack of promotion, long period of time in developing employee
Salary / Benefits
Handling the operations properly ensure that the guest will receive high quality of services, working 10 hours daily with teamwork.The hardest part of this job is my challenged on how to improved and retain guest loyalty that makes me learned about giving more important on our guests.But most of all i have mold myself as a leader with a high quality training in Shakey's.
Pros
Free lunches for straight duty
Salary / Benefits
I work 6 days a week Learned a lot of thing such as managing the restaurant , dealing with complaints and how to handle different types of people internal and external
Pros
Food discounts
Salary / Benefits
good ambiance, everyday work is full of surprises. co-managers are very supportive and head office conducts so many seminars that would utilize everyone's knowledge and capability.
Pros
with transpo allowance
Cons
long hours of duty
Salary / Benefits
I learned being a good leader, how to handle different guests complaint, deciding actively, the management team is doing there job with cooperation with proper communication. The hardest part for me is handling the stocks especially the delivery, cos we need to bulk or order a 100 boxes(minimum) per 15days. I cant controlled the projections cos the people here is not permanent. The most enjoyable part is handling different kinds of guest and languages.
Pros
With incentives per month
Cons
only 3 managers