Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews for Service Crew

Salary / Benefits
First it was hard because you must be fast in all things but after a month i get used to it. Our management is great our managers are kind and understanding, but my coworkers have their own issues that sometimes affects our job. The most enjoyable part of our job is even we have issues with one another we talk about it after our working ours and we solve it as soon as we can. i enjoyed also our team building because we forget all about work and we just enjoy everything.
Salary / Benefits
I was happy and contented working there working competition is not tough store managers are friendly.We helped each other at work we still work as a team.
Salary / Benefits
this was my first job this job will help you to learn and grow when it comes to food industry they will teach you all you want to know when it comes to food industry.
Pros
free meal
Cons
standard hours
Salary / Benefits
All of the staff including the managers are easy to be with. They teach you how to work productively. They also are hardworking person. You really can see that they are all dedicated.
Pros
Free foods
Salary / Benefits
I learned too many like cashier and oven and doing pizza , Workplace culture its good and productive store The hardest work for me is all why? because for me God will not give you anything this is something you can not miss out on Enjoyable part for me its because i have a lot of good friend Management . I dont say anthing😊
Pros
N/a
Cons
Short hours
Salary / Benefits
You need to be an hard working crew because there's an quota in every duty. But there is an incentive when you reach your quota. It is only during November 1 and 2. Special stall in Holycross memorial park every Halloween.
Salary / Benefits
- Productive Working Environment - Working Life - Gain more knowledge - You can apply your knowledge or suggestion that can contribute to the company - Considers opinion and ideas for improvement
Salary / Benefits
typical at work always busy because its a telecommunication company i learned a lots of things on that work the management its not that kind of good the culture there is fun
Pros
sometimes free snacks
Salary / Benefits
it's okay working on shakey's although it does have many customers and it demands more time for us as an intern.i enjoy when there's too many people because it can practice my skills. the management were good to us, an interns. they make sure that the interns are learning. the workplace were fine.
Pros
free breakfast
Salary / Benefits
As a On the Job training at Shakey's as a dinning crew i've learned more about my skills, how communicate people. And all the staff are good and they're manager are so kind. 😊
Salary / Benefits
Nice job..good management..I learned a lot..fun and wonderful work place..more activities.. Easily mingled with co workers..nice place..the hardest part of my work, during my 1st day in work
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
it is not so difficult to work in this company, all of them is so kind. The hardest part staying in shakeys is there promo 2017, from the start of my duty a lot, a lot of orders of 2017 ( pizza, salad, pasta, drinks )
Pros
20% discount
Cons
6 hours
Salary / Benefits
This was my second job when i stopped studying. I work as a waitress. My workmates are so nice and friendly they always offer a hand to help me always.
Pros
place
Cons
manager
Salary / Benefits
I worked as a working student there before. Accepting customers orders. I learned how to be humble and nice to the customer and t my fellow crew. the management a little strict but fun to be with. the workplace are fun. you cannot feel the tiredness. The hardest part of the Job is when you did not perform well and the customer are not satisfied with the service. The most enjoyable part is earning money while you are young and learned to value things.
Pros
happy workplace
Cons
longhours until 10 pm
Salary / Benefits
Fun, people or your co workers are so entertaining. They will help you do your job. They are responsible and very polite. You would like to work there.
Pros
People are entertaining
Cons
No free lunch and no allowance
Salary / Benefits
it is very tiring everyday the guests, the complains but i learned to manage my everyday stress at work. The employees are very friendly and always helping the new members.
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part is to meet different people. I do chores that I usually do when I am at home. Like cleaning the restaurant, washing dishes. That I am good with
Salary / Benefits
Friendly community, you need to learn how to be in yourself and need to know when or where you will give your opinions, need to have your personal cling to your costumers
Pros
With service charge
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
Greetings upon arrival of the guest make order to the guest meals must be serve on time give the satisfaction of the guest
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed communicating with our guests. I love my everyday shift. I learned how to socialize to other people especially to our guests.
Salary / Benefits
A typical work a day with good communication preparing foods at exact time with no delays. what i have learned this team a very enthusiast and productive. Our management has good communication to us as will as our co workers. and the most enjoyable at this job good communication and team work.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
9 hours