Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews for Server

Salary / Benefits
On my very first day of work at Shakey's I was really nervous since it was my first job, however, my trainer is a very good at teaching the basic things to do as a food server such as proper serving and getting the order of the guests. In just a month I've learn all the things as a food server and I was once become the best seller at Shakey's.
Salary / Benefits
its fun and productive woorking here but with a strict policy and management. they want me to work when i was very sick though they knew about it but they ignored it
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work is busy but so much more to learn about how to deal different kind of costumers and what their needs I learn most of casual dining service, management was great and very supportive, our culture is to give the best service to our guests every time they visit our restaurant, and the hardest part of my job is just the flexible timing but I enjoy most of my time in our restaurant so I'm so happy to work in food industry.
Salary / Benefits
being part of shakeys restaurant is my unforgetable experience. i work in shakeys for 6 years and its a lot of fun and enjoyment while working, somtimes i never notice that im tired because im happy with the whole part of shakeys
Pros
1 hour break
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
They are not prioritizing the part timer or working students. They only gave 12 hours a week and they didn't pay my overtime work. So that I decided to resign and find another work to sustain my needs.
Salary / Benefits
i've learned to manage time, handle pressure, handle some complaints from guests. The management team are encouraging their staff and motivate to go through, as they support them to grow and become one the management team.
Pros
Free wifi
Cons
Long over times
Salary / Benefits
i am responsible for giving task to may co-waiter, the most enjoyable part of my job is when we know that are guest enjoying the food and the services that we offered
Salary / Benefits
During my time in Shakey's, I had a great experienced. While working, we make it sure that we serve the best service to our guest and we ensure that we give their needs and exceeding their expectations.
Salary / Benefits
Commendable working environment with very friendly and helpful staff members, even to new employees. The manager always tended to see if our work load was fine and gave us incentives on meals. Coming from a private school, this experience taught me to be more humble and hardworking.
Salary / Benefits
Instances on everyday duties and responsibilities as well as dealing on different kind of customers can help you grow and develop your self confidence in no time. Makes you more confident in facing any instances that you may face in the future.
Salary / Benefits
i experienced in Shakey's was Approach the guest if their’s any concern in the service. it is every important to always talk to the guest because without them we are not in this industry.
Salary / Benefits
Maybe it's just for this branch, but the environment is very stressful. The other employees are okay, but it is with the managers that we have problems with.
Salary / Benefits
A food server is the one who welcomes and leads guests to there tables, to taking and serving there food, billing out and to thank them and ask for repeat business. I learned to adjust to different types of people not only with the management and your co workers but also dealing with different types of guest. I gained more confidence and develop more my self esteem. As time goes by you learn to adapt to your everyday routine as you always face and have a conversation with different types of people. The hardest part is sometimes you have to work for long hours and not to have your food on the right time especially the holiday seasons but I enjoyed it also as you get to know and make friends with your co workers, you also learn and discover new about yourself and I gained more experience, that I developed personally and professionally.
Salary / Benefits
Shakeys pizza parlor is one of biggest ang best pizza parlor not only in the philippines but also in other country like usa japan and soon here at dubai..shakeys is the only pizza i can say that very good in facilities staff and even management team.. they provide good training in all there staff so they can provide good time and great memories
Pros
free pizza
Cons
8 hours duty
Salary / Benefits
It's a fun workplace you can use your communication skills specially to the guest also the employees are very friendly and helpful in any situation and the management is good
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working in this company. Found new friends and I have learned a lot from my experience. All the staff are very accommodating. All went well. The foods were served on time and they are very strict when it comes to their rules and regulations.
Pros
Free food while on duty
Cons
short break
Salary / Benefits
the shakeys pizza parlor are very good in the philipines more guest and foriegner are visit because the fast and good food to serve for all visitors hard work but happy
Salary / Benefits
.I have learned to be patient with customers. The management was so kind to the team. My coworkers was the best thing in our work. I enjoy working with my workmates. The hardest part of the job is when the customers complain. Also when they order bulk orders. The most enjoyable part of my job is when i see my customer smile and look contented with our service.
Pros
1 Hr break
Salary / Benefits
service crew or a waiter is in line with Food and Service where provide great tasting food with good service as well, working at Jollibee and Shakeys as a Food Server is really a challenging job because you have to deal with many aspect specially with PEOPLE how to handle customers, How to established bond with your co-employee, and How to reach out with your customers and because of that somehow I understand How to deal with different people with different personalities. Actually the Most hardest part is also the most enjoyable one, that is serving the customer by bringing the joy of eating and delightful service.
Salary / Benefits
Every company challenge everyone of us on how to be flexible, multitasks in every aspect of job tasks. With this several experience in different fields they helped me to developed not only my interpersonal skills but they helped me to enhanced my capability and ability to do in every work and challenged me to overcome different problems encountered to help me to develop my sense of leadership in the future. I always thanks the Management Team for giving me an opportunity to be part of their team. And also I always remembering my co-employee which they can be part of my life and reminding us the value of working as a team. One the hardest part that I encountered is the compensation,is not sufficient for me to support my family needs and study. Having a General Meeting once a Month and working everyday with my co-employee and my regular guest are the enjoyable part of my job for the whole day.
Pros
discount 20% for every meal
Cons
Short Breaks
Salary / Benefits
of course we do our duties, serving the guest properly. I have learned a lot from my work, more on about emotional, physical, mental and economical aspects. They are good and very approachable. Well my colleagues in my work very supportive and helpful. The hardest part is to attain good grades in quality enhancement , it does really pressure to all of us. The most enjoyable part is always having a good sales and always has a huge guests in our store