Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews for Restaurant Staff

Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot when i worked in shakeys.. multi task. Working with my co-employee was awesome. I have good experienced in my former managers. They value their staff well. Q
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working in Shakeys because the company itself is great, they are conducting trainings and activities that will helps you improve your skill and knowledge
Salary / Benefits
Its good and fun working here but my salary is not enough for my family... Benefits is also good but they dont have free meals for there employees and they always asking to much for the results regarding sales and targets..
Pros
Non
Cons
Non
Salary / Benefits
This work really helped me a lot when it comes to dealing with people, I was able to experience my first real job in Shakey's. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people around me, they are very willing to help when I encounter problems.
Salary / Benefits
They make great time and great memories with you even though your just na employee they share their cultures and care on you and they given you a proper learning and experience from your work they correct what is wrong and put you first before their self.
Pros
Tip
Salary / Benefits
In my past job at Shakeys Silang I learned how to be a responsible employee in terms of the rules and policies at the store. I really appreciate the values i've learned.
Pros
2 hours break
Cons
8hours
Salary / Benefits
a place full of opportunities, a place to grow one self and a place to think out of the box. you can be the person you want to be by bringing out the best in you and showing to the management that you are worth promoted and deserved to be well cared.
Salary / Benefits
The restaurant itself was good enough to handle different kinds of people because the management treasures it's workers as well. They have a unique way of exceeding guest expectations and are able to maintain standards.
Salary / Benefits
Long working Hours, Hassle but interesting. Can handle complaint, irate customers. Always maintain the cleanliness of the store, Greet the Customer while their enter to the Store. Assist them to the table. Take their order, Repeat the order, Serve the food fast and careful.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shakey's Pizza Parlor?
Salary / Benefits
Good start. They let you go out from your comfort zone. Fun and amazing experiences. Well recommended for my friends. Foresee a career and open doors of opportunities.
Salary / Benefits
i've learned to manage time, handle pressure, handle some complaints from guests. the management team are encouraging their staff and motivate to go through, as they support them to grow and become one the management team.
Salary / Benefits
It was a roller coaster ride working in this company,we meet different people,colleagues and friends. It also build your self-confidence to grow, mature as a fresh grad and as a worker also.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
pressure to give service in our guest
Salary / Benefits
sometimes they will early out us for the reasons of not having a guest to dine in. actually our min. hours to duty id 6 hours but with this kind of situation we need to accept the early out because of this kind of situation.
Salary / Benefits
Behavioral Development Good work place Working short hours with two days off per week Working multiple task (not in job description) Not enough benefits Needed to apply step by step trainings before regularization (signed with contract) Management not very motivational among staffs having "pagalingan" mentality Enjoyable workplace
Salary / Benefits
the culture is okay, the management is okay. But low salary and long hours duty. Sometimes they are "overtime thank you" and that's not okay for the employees
Pros
No free meal
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace. nice environment Easy commute , new challenge good management. A place to learn a new skill as a chef nice environment and easy going with a good sense of humour colleges.
Pros
1 free lunch
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
Work very hard,enjoy work place....very nice workmate and also helping managers,we have team work every day ,helping each other.we should accomodate our guest in nice way...
Pros
Free meal
Cons
8 hours working
Salary / Benefits
rendering guest service and satisfaction handling guest complaint suggestive selling low cost products maintaining company standard maintaining proper grooming guest focused
Salary / Benefits
Working at Shakey's Tarlac Highway was more like working with family. And they recognize your good working performance and will reward you for it. I recommend Shakey's for those who seek to have a great working experience.
Salary / Benefits
Fun work place..enjoyment on your work ..I've learned a lot of things like operating different machines in cooking..making salads..constructing pizza.
Salary / Benefits
Delicious food, fun place but low salary have tips every month Employee discount Cross train in all stations Monthly caravan Short hours Working student is required
Pros
Fun place, Tips
Cons
Short hours, low salary, benefits are not so good