Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews for Pizza Cook

Salary / Benefits
Managers don't practice their so called "culture". Power tripping and talking down on their staff. As if they own the store. Non constructive criticisms.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how hard the work in restos. the most enjoyable part is we have some gatherings as a team. the people are easy to deal with in terms of picked time.
Pros
n/a
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
After I finished my pizza's order, I'll go to the other station to help my co-staff on their orders. When lean hours, I always check all my stocks so that I will know if there's still need to back up. It's fun working at shakeys, esp with your workmates, sadly it needs to close due to financial.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
8hrs working duty, overtime
Salary / Benefits
this is a good place it is so fun here because we are all Filipinos. I learned a lot here how to be flexible and to work fast in busy hours. but the salary is little.
Pros
fun workplace
Cons
little salary
Salary / Benefits
A day at work is so tiring yet challenging for me. i've learned that you must follow all the standards. the management was not that good because they do not communicate with their staffs. no pay overtime. working with different kind of personality.