Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews for Manager

Salary / Benefits
You will get to understand the concept of wowing the guest and exceeding guest expectation through excellent customer service, they make sure all staff and management live by this concept.
Salary / Benefits
During a typical day at work, one of my tasks are to ensure my manpower, materials, machine, money and method before and after operations. I learned how to understand and analyze all things happen during our operation and of course the behavior of my staff so I know when will I step in and out. To have efficient outcome you must become an effective manager. Teamwork and communication is the key to have a successful operation. Everyday is a new learning in our workplace, you must adjust yourself in every trending you encounter. The hardest part of my job is handling stocks. Since we are in free standing mall you never know how many guest will arrive. You must project accurate stocks to prevent food cost. The most enjoyable part of my job is to see our guest happy and serve them beyond their expectations.
Pros
Cons
Salary / Benefits
WOWING Concept is being implemented as well.Better than before, better than others & better than expected Doing your best in every task given is highly encourage.
Pros
Living Allowance, Rice Allowance
Cons
Medicard issue
Salary / Benefits
Working in spavi is an honor and may 5 yrs in this company serves as my bread and butter. Its fun working with people under our guidance and of course with other management team.
Salary / Benefits
The No. 1 pizza restaurant that provides good times and great memories.ive learned lots of trainings specifically people development, stocks and inventory,deliveries etc.It practiced Guest Centricity.It was a challenging experienced due to competitions every day.To achieve and give result monthly.Continous growth and improve everyday.The hardest part of the job is we need to manage and always think the Guest needs with commendations not complains.