Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Salary & Benefits reviews: Kitchen Team Member

Salary / Benefits
Im glad that i work here because i learn about kitchen stuff. But the management here is not that concern about their staff. Im working about 9 to 10 hours straight but in my payslip they only paying 8 hours.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to hand tossed the dough overall in preparing the pizza. This experience help me to boost my skills and ability to work under pressurr and also to be a team player. The hardest part is when your partner forget to back up the ingredients needed and left you alone. But in my side this situation helps me to be independent to stand and work even if they are not around.
Pros
Lots of benefits
Salary / Benefits
very approcheable and fun staff r diffenitely become my new circle of friends,easy to be with specially if u dont know something related in a work they can actually help u alot.,management also good and can handle nicely all their staff.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
exact hour
Salary / Benefits
It is a fun place to work. I learned more about the environment in a restaurant and proper handling of food. The management may be strict but they are friendly. The hardest part of the job is that we had to work overtime with no pay especially of weekends because of continuous guest dining in.
Pros
Friendly management and staff, fun place
Cons
Long Hours with no overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
i was enjoying when i was still working in shakeys, the overtime and the incentives that i recieved from the company... if i will be given a chance to work in a different location it would be my pleasure to work again in your company....
Pros
insentives
Salary / Benefits
Its very neat and nice ambiance the staff are friendly to train their practicumers they trust us like their own staff we treated like a family i learned a lot in shakeys
Pros
free lunch/double hour during holiday
Salary / Benefits
Preparing pizza everyday for our customers, I've learned to manage my time in my work place, my co-worker they're kind and nice to mingle. the hardest part is when busy hour.the enjoyable part learned to make pizza.
Pros
with dayoff
Cons
low salary
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shakey's Pizza Parlor?