Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews for Kitchen Team Member

Salary / Benefits
it was great experience i got to meet new freinds, i always eat the left overs that was the funny i always clean the kitchen area and the job is pretty hard but it was also very chalenging at the same time it was a great experience and the guys are really helpful
Salary / Benefits
Im glad that i work here because i learn about kitchen stuff. But the management here is not that concern about their staff. Im working about 9 to 10 hours straight but in my payslip they only paying 8 hours.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to hand tossed the dough overall in preparing the pizza. This experience help me to boost my skills and ability to work under pressurr and also to be a team player. The hardest part is when your partner forget to back up the ingredients needed and left you alone. But in my side this situation helps me to be independent to stand and work even if they are not around.
Pros
Lots of benefits
Salary / Benefits
very approcheable and fun staff r diffenitely become my new circle of friends,easy to be with specially if u dont know something related in a work they can actually help u alot.,management also good and can handle nicely all their staff.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
exact hour
Salary / Benefits
good environment and co worker some tips in kitchen using large equipment like ovens and how to communicate in guest and bulk orders serve it time to time
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working here that's why i came up for 4 years at the company. But i think it's time to find another job that helps me more on my financial needs.
Salary / Benefits
as a team leader i need to motivate all the member in the kitchen house that we give our best each task every day i enjoy to be a part of them because each staff they are willing to work very hard and they happy to do that..
Pros
team leader
Salary / Benefits
It is a fun place to work. I learned more about the environment in a restaurant and proper handling of food. The management may be strict but they are friendly. The hardest part of the job is that we had to work overtime with no pay especially of weekends because of continuous guest dining in.
Pros
Friendly management and staff, fun place
Cons
Long Hours with no overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
willing to any want of my boss and im a hardworking person and fast lerner. i work as a team and i will make happy in my job, i am trust worthy person
Pros
free launce
Cons
willing to over time
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot it's hard but fun . I learend how to cook and to overcome my shyness and to communicate with other people give respect to other and moment
Salary / Benefits
I have learn a lot in shakeys.. specially how to be an obidient responsible and polite. I learn to have fun and love your work.. ive been there for almost 3 years. My stations assigned to me are in pizza making. How to be ovenman. In bar station. In cashiering. How to be food server.. i have learn a lot and im willing to share my knowledge and skill to your company
Pros
Product knowledge. Insentives programs training in otjer station
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot from this work like , how to handle my patience to the demanding guest , how to make a good relationship to my co-workers and to all my supervisors and how my work is very important to us .
Salary / Benefits
i was enjoying when i was still working in shakeys, the overtime and the incentives that i recieved from the company... if i will be given a chance to work in a different location it would be my pleasure to work again in your company....
Pros
insentives
Salary / Benefits
Its very neat and nice ambiance the staff are friendly to train their practicumers they trust us like their own staff we treated like a family i learned a lot in shakeys
Pros
free lunch/double hour during holiday
Salary / Benefits
I work for only 6 hours a day, and i do multitasking. its so hard to stay in a room for about 4-5 hours in a hot temperature to do pizzas..But i really enjoy my co staff,even the management.They are also all amazing.
Salary / Benefits
This is the first job i had, i was a working student back then. It was hard but i have best supervisors that supported me because i'm still studying. Love being in the kitchen because the kitchen is the heart of the restaurant.
Cons
Shifting Schedule
Salary / Benefits
-im always a graveyard shift -i learned a lot menu knowlegde, in cahiering, in bartending, cooking, handling guest complaint - no proper system in the management -just fine -im always a graveyard shift as cashier and i performed 5 stations - i enjoyed a lot i all part of this job coz i learned a lot.
Pros
no free meal
Salary / Benefits
turn on the all equpment arrange all the things a need. i learned to be flexible in the work communicate in the member's be hospitable patience work fast. my manager always giving us an advise to us to able to work in proper way and serve all are food in time. co workers assist each other for us to work in easy. the hardest part of job every time we is when got all products are almost out. we eat all together when we finish our jobs.
Salary / Benefits
Its nice my workmate are open minded no gap each other always respect each other and open minded ..
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work every Saturdays and Sundays. i have learned how to work as a kitchen staff and how to make fast our foods. managements are fun they know how to get workers to fun and how to get gone their tired. my co-workers are all fun they do what they need to do just to make sure that our food is a good quality and to make it out fast. The hardest part of the job is when the typical days are coming. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we clean after shift day.
Pros
free food, transportation and staff house
Cons
minimum 8 hours of duty exceeding is an overtime.
Salary / Benefits
Preparing pizza everyday for our customers, I've learned to manage my time in my work place, my co-worker they're kind and nice to mingle. the hardest part is when busy hour.the enjoyable part learned to make pizza.
Pros
with dayoff
Cons
low salary