Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews for Front End Associate

Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot here at shakey molino branch . all may coworkers are very in to the job. i have a lot of commendation forms because the service i'm giving to our guest
Salary / Benefits
How to sell a promo card Become a knowledgable in business Management So many tip Happy service Staff award. Employee of the month Sales talking Suggesting and upselling
Salary / Benefits
This is my very memorable job because it gave us an opportunity to be trained in Manila for 2 months and its my first time to ride an airplane from Bohol to Manila. I'm so thankful to be one of the pioneers of the said company. I love to serve and entertain people providing them a world class service that never seen before.
Pros
free meal
Cons
8 hrs
Salary / Benefits
Ive been work here for almost 4months i didnt take too lomg working here because of poor salary. They not giving the exact work full time in your pay day.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Short hours
Salary / Benefits
I have learned to communicate people nicely and properly. My co-workers are very helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you know that you made the guest or customer happy.
Salary / Benefits
Shakey's MCU is one of the highest volume store in North Area. We are operating 24-hours. The store needs a lot of manpower and storage's. I have learned a lot from this store. You have to be fast and reliant, you should have a lot of patience's and perseverance. The management and my co-workers there are very hardworking and happy persons. They are really dedicated to our work. It feels really good to work with them. But the hardest part for me regards to the manpower, I think the salary that we get is not that enough to support our needs.
Pros
Coop
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
All staff is required to smile. They are very curious about the serving time of the food. Management is very helpful and motivates their staff. Co-Workers and friendly, nice and also excellent rate for service. Hardest part of the job is when the staff is not full force during peak hours. Most Enjoyable part of the job is seeing a guest/customer satisfied with the food and service and keep coming back.
Pros
Service Charge
Cons
No Free Snacks