Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews for Food Service Worker

Salary / Benefits
you will learn alot especially when you hangout with your manager. and good work place for fresh graduate and people who seek for some experience. im high
Salary / Benefits
The happiest moments that i would tell is in shakey's so fun and enjoy because of the staff and managers. Even that our duties is so tiring because of peak hours i enjoyed. the workplace culture of Shakey's is so interesting. the hardest part of the job is when the staff is resigning. and the most enjayable and part of the job is when i saw the guest the having experience the great times and great memories.
Salary / Benefits
I work there for almost 2 years and my experience there was fine. In terms of salary its not enough for your needs your salary is just for other exp. Not inluded the house rent Etc.,cause you just paid there for 8-9k )per month the and the management is dine too. It depends, they also have favoritism and you know "sipsip" I never enjoy working there i feel pressure everytime i go to work. No proper treatment training is not good. The tenured employees are rude! The managers are also rude!! they don't have professionalism !! Pizza making is the most pressure area. Disputes!! Our ots are not paid They value the sales than people who works very hard. No growth!!! Nonrewards Meetings are on night!!
Pros
Little tips from customers
Cons
Rude managers!!, rude tenured employees!! Salary are not great, not fun to work. No values!! Ot's are not paid
Salary / Benefits
Great job to start with. Has a great training experience on how to give or make excellent service to guest and how to avoid food contamination eventhough it is minimal.
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot of things here since I became a Captain here. Training and seminars were all informative and very helpful. Workplace and people are also fun.
Salary / Benefits
as a foodserver you responsible for serving a food and i enjoy working in shakeys from teambuilding to differrents kinds of work culture,friendly employee
Salary / Benefits
Every time I remember working at Shakey's I feel exited. This place is built with sweat and hard work that's why it became the number one Pizza restaurant in the Philippines. The training was superb and detailed from service to menu knowledge it is very heart warming just thinking I've been a part of that team. We worked for perfection
Pros
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
Shakeys Pizza Parlor have those friendly managers and staffs. I learned a lot of this company such as serving foods in a proper way and greetings of guests.
Cons
10 hours
Salary / Benefits
You will easily gain your experience and learn lesson in life in different guests that enter and have dine with us in our restaurant. Our Managers was good in handling us and very professional while in duty.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Always Overtime
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shakey's Pizza Parlor?
Salary / Benefits
I’ll learned how to handle people ,how to handle crisis in operation,communicate in a good way and also how to build rapor To my guest.One thing I admire in shakeys employees is heart.Heart to serve.
Pros
With allowance monthly
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work is take an order to a customer, serve the food, clean the table and clean the store every closing time. The management of the store that I where assigned is that they treat the staff unfairly and unequall.
Salary / Benefits
I gained my knowledge and experience about the food industry, before i am shy type person but because of shakeys they made me a strong and confident person. i meet new friends and i am able to socialize with other people.
Salary / Benefits
this job is my memorable experience. i learn a lot while im working here, such as how to suggest ans sale more. the management are good to me. i dont fell hard of this job.. the most injoyable part of this job is when we make team building.
Pros
free foods
Cons
tips. service charge
Salary / Benefits
It is a very good place to start your working career. You will learn a lot. from the service to the way how they prepare the food. It has a light to moderate working environment.
Pros
good service
Cons
no free food
Salary / Benefits
this is the best job i ever had because in these company i improve a lot about myself i learn how to deal with other people how to manage and handle parties bulk orders and many more. i became a better person here and i showcase my talent here in hosting.
Salary / Benefits
Alive and happy when working. Im every dedicated to job asign always left good turn over to co employee. Vert competitive have fear in GOD. Always give care to all
Pros
Extra income comimg from tips
Cons
Long working hours
Salary / Benefits
It was a good experience to have my on job training to shakey's pizza. I learn a lot in kitchen and most of all in front of house. I'm always smiling and welcome the guest properly.
Salary / Benefits
Being a service staff for three years in Shakey's restaurant, had helped me become a very responsible person. It required me to work on a standard basis. It taught me how to deal with different types of people, and build a very good relationship with them. It enhanced my ability to work under pressure, with presence of mind and patience. To excel in this type of a profession not only requires a hardworking person but a skilled one, with passion and dedications.
Pros
Free lunches, service charges and customer tiffs., over time pay and leave allowances.
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part of the job, is the lack of communications with the co-staff. The reason why we always have the guest complaints. And the most enjoyable part of job is to serve well with the heart to guest. To give them reason to go back to the restaurant.
Pros
Free foods, incentives
Cons
Long working hours
Salary / Benefits
I worked here for about 6 months. At first i thought it was the coolest job Ive had besides the pay rate being so low for such environment. After a month I realized there was soo much wrong with this company from unprofessional management, to the fact that they dont have YOUR best interest, they only have one shift which is your whole day, they schedule you to work on your day off without notice and if cant make it, Very bad company to work for. Save your precious time.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
low hours always 6-7 hours per day
Salary / Benefits
I've learned how to value the guest and how important they are in a business. They are the heart of the company that needs to protect and make them satisfied.
Pros
No free food