Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews for Delivery Driver

Salary / Benefits
When I was there I'm enjoying to work to others the management was nice, the most hard in there when I'm in the graveyard shift you were the one to deliver there orders in the middle of the night...
Salary / Benefits
have a great time and great memories nice managers and place.nice salaries i love the ambiance, the warm reception we get from your staff, the fast service and of course the food.
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work but sometimes you have to wash plates i dont know why and no daily ot for the riders and no free lunch but sometimes they give pizza for the crew
Pros
No free lunch
Salary / Benefits
a typical day of work at shakeys to deliver a lots of order in almost 5 hours becouse we are only 2 rider on the store that day. ive learned to our store to become a brave and a become a good leader to my coriders. our store manager is very kind. our store is allways good and clean. iam enjoyed my work as a rider, delco, and our delivery caravan event.
Pros
free gas, installment motorcle
Cons
18 hours
Salary / Benefits
First, they have no time in and out machine. In and out were being done thru computer which can edit by anyone. I've experience a lot of time that I came in the store early than my shift but upon checking with my DTR the other day, my time in was late for about 30 minutes. Second, not organized meeting. They were setting a meeting which was not covered by employees duty. Example, they will call a meeting by 7 am, and my duty is 12 pm. They will require you to attend the said meeting which is a hassle to everybody's side especially for those which have no schedule on the said time. They also doing the meeting twice or thrice a week which I found so inconvenient. If someone fails to attend, they will suspend the person immediately without written warning. Third, culture. Fourth, salary. Fifth, management. Six, favoritism.
Pros
Cons
All above
Salary / Benefits
I learn how to socialize to other people, and I learn more about my work and to respect all the people even who you are. The most enjoyable part of my job are new knowledge about my work, new friends, and also good salary and benefits.
Pros
free meal
Cons
minimum hours
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working into field it makes me relax., Also when I work in the factory I learned how to cooperate how to be with them like bond with them
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Logn hour
Salary / Benefits
Learned to handle time managment and proper order Hardest part is that I am always at the road for delivery, but the most enjoyable is that when you see the big smile of every customer upon my arrival which happen to be always on time..