Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews for Cashier

Salary / Benefits
Be competitive, be responsible on your work stay humble to your co workmate because they will help you in case you need help in your job. Stressful the in the end of the day you still enjoy your work.
Pros
Happy enviroment
Cons
Stressful guest
Salary / Benefits
Very accomodating and fun to work with. The store staff's even the managers are very understanding and trustworthy. I didn't get tired working with them because I am enjoying it.
Pros
high incentives
Salary / Benefits
I am previously a service crew and counter crew cashier at Shakeys pizza Restaurant.Thats ny fist job Im freshly Graduated that time then there was a hiring in Shakeys and I appky immediately then Thanks Gid I hired Immediately. The staff is very friendly and the manager are very kind they teach us in a nice way then we have a little bit training what we need to do like FIFO,First In Fist Out because it's a pizza and vegetables,It's organized all in proper. I injoy working with in Shakeys that's my first job I honor and obey all the rules while I'm working.I work with dedication with all my force and my ability. Thank you and God Bless.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
the training was really good ive learned so much how the standard should be followed including the proper execution of procedures specially food preparation and handling.
Pros
very nice people approachable
Cons
no free meal
Salary / Benefits
Its a pleasure working with this company because this is the company who build me because its my first job. Ive learned so many things especially in cashering.
Salary / Benefits
Okay Overall it is okay too much pressured Environment at that time is not so clean and not spacious, lack of staff, sometimes the work of others is triple times
Salary / Benefits
Shakeys is one of the awesome company I have been part and working in pizza parlor store was amazing they can teach you to make pizza and also they train you how to handle guest complaint and many more.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
No overtime