Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews in Taguig

Salary / Benefits
Its good and fun working here but my salary is not enough for my family... Benefits is also good but they dont have free meals for there employees and they always asking to much for the results regarding sales and targets..
Pros
Non
Cons
Non
Salary / Benefits
My work place is a place with high spirited employees, never a dull moments during my duties. Handling motivated people is the easiest job you can have. The Management is very supportive in our efforts to deliver great results. The hardest part is opening new stores and training new employees but the most enjoyable part is when your hard earned efforts paid off when the store is fully operational and the staff are already trained and promoted to higher position.
Pros
With free meal allowances and rice subsidy.
Cons
Retirement pay will be given if you retire on the age of 50.
Salary / Benefits
a typical day of work at shakeys to deliver a lots of order in almost 5 hours becouse we are only 2 rider on the store that day. ive learned to our store to become a brave and a become a good leader to my coriders. our store manager is very kind. our store is allways good and clean. iam enjoyed my work as a rider, delco, and our delivery caravan event.
Pros
free gas, installment motorcle
Cons
18 hours
Salary / Benefits
Delicious food, fun place but low salary have tips every month Employee discount Cross train in all stations Monthly caravan Short hours Working student is required
Pros
Fun place, Tips
Cons
Short hours, low salary, benefits are not so good
Salary / Benefits
Learn so much and friendly environment. I learned to used SAP system for the accounting process that we deal as an accountant.I was also able to apply team work and cooperation to my coworkers.
Pros
free lunch for occations
Cons
short hours
Salary / Benefits
we provide great times and great memories to our guest.we also make sure to satisfy their needs when they are dine to our store .we treat them and serve them as our own family..
Pros
Cons
12 hours
Salary / Benefits
In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the store, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various duties as well, including station reporting, Maintaining cleanliness of the store. I also provided strong guest satisfaction by serving their food with quality and on time.
Salary / Benefits
Fun, hardworking group of people, tons of room to grow, and great variety of work. By far the best job I've had in my career of more than 6 years. The company cares about its employees and goes above and beyond to create a positive work environment. Lots of room for advancement and growth within the company.
Pros
Free Pizza and some benefits
Cons
Fast-Paced Working Environment
Salary / Benefits
Taking order i learned how to communicate to our guest.. serving food to them.. our management id very approachable to us and food industry is very enjoyable
Salary / Benefits
It was friendly environment. I've learned how to improve my self confident to interact different people. Management was good. My co-workers would be very cooperative with co-workers, For me there's no hardest part in my job becasue it was fun and beside I love my job as well. Enjoyable part is when we get together with my co-workers after work ..
Pros
Free lunch and above min.
Salary / Benefits
Shakeys is one of the awesome company I have been part and working in pizza parlor store was amazing they can teach you to make pizza and also they train you how to handle guest complaint and many more.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
No overtime
Salary / Benefits
Production operators work in manufacturing plants where they can work on assembly lines for everything from school buses to food products. As a production operator, it is your job to help keep the flow of production moving at a steady rate and consistently produce a good product for customers. When interviewing for a production operator position, make sure to study both the company and the products that it produces, as well as your resume, as a part of your interview preparation.
Salary / Benefits
shifting schedule duty, able to manage the business well in terms of job security not that good because no retirement fee if ever you will stay longer.
Salary / Benefits
This is the first job i had, i was a working student back then. It was hard but i have best supervisors that supported me because i'm still studying. Love being in the kitchen because the kitchen is the heart of the restaurant.
Cons
Shifting Schedule
Salary / Benefits
it very fun to work with different people...even thoughti ts very hard to be a crew.
Pros
no free launch
Cons
long work