Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Salary / Benefits
their very good when it comes to customer service plus the fast pacing for orders being delivered with quality and timely. it's a good training ground
Salary / Benefits
The restaurant itself was good enough to handle different kinds of people because the management treasures it's workers as well. They have a unique way of exceeding guest expectations and are able to maintain standards.
Salary / Benefits
Free meal during late hours. The hardest part of working here is all you have to do is know every person's attitude during work. Good people and delicious food. The most enjoyable part of my job is new people and new beginning.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
You need to be an hard working crew because there's an quota in every duty. But there is an incentive when you reach your quota. It is only during November 1 and 2. Special stall in Holycross memorial park every Halloween.
Salary / Benefits
its fun to have a co-workers so lively, they affect your mood the entire time of your shift, and one more good thing about shakey's is that they always adjust to the needs of other employee
Salary / Benefits
willing to any want of my boss and im a hardworking person and fast lerner. i work as a team and i will make happy in my job, i am trust worthy person
Pros
free launce
Cons
willing to over time
Salary / Benefits
- long hours of work, but youll just get paid fir 6 hours - learned how to multitask - management not good, politics - culture is not good too - if teres a lot of guest and less staff - enjoyable, going to different braches
Pros
short travel time
Cons
low salay
Salary / Benefits
I learned in Shakeys are to have initiative, team work and to became hard working. And they thought me the perspective in working there "you must think that youre always in a peak hour". I loved the management there because they are very down to earth. They treated us like a family. The hardest part of the job is when im working with no break. But the most enjoyable part of the job when they appreciate my hardworking and i became the best back of house.
Salary / Benefits
Alive and happy when working. Im every dedicated to job asign always left good turn over to co employee. Vert competitive have fear in GOD. Always give care to all
Pros
Extra income comimg from tips
Cons
Long working hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shakey's Pizza Parlor?
Salary / Benefits
Fun, people or your co workers are so entertaining. They will help you do your job. They are responsible and very polite. You would like to work there.
Pros
People are entertaining
Cons
No free lunch and no allowance
Salary / Benefits
it is very tiring everyday the guests, the complains but i learned to manage my everyday stress at work. The employees are very friendly and always helping the new members.
Salary / Benefits
the management team always uphold the basic cooking standards. checks and evaluates each employee. they are also approachable and considerate. other employees are kind and jolly. they care genuinely for every staff and respects one another. they also share their knowledge and skills to the new staff.
Pros
fast promotion
Cons
6 hours duty with long broken schedule.
Salary / Benefits
*short hours *handle guest complaint, make guest friend. give the guest need for food industry *very great that have learned so much *very friendly *have a promos and have a peak season *feel nice and confident what you work and more regular guest remember me
Pros
short time duty
Cons
short hours
Salary / Benefits
They are good in management. Employees were courteous. They always make the guests feel welcome. They possesses a jolly and jovial work environment. event though i was an ojt trainee that time i never felt like i am not one of the family, whoever wishes to work for them they always be the part of the family that made me happy during and until the end of my internship.
Salary / Benefits
as a service crew everyday is a tiring job , but i learned many things liked how to prepare a food in standard way, how to stored it properly and communicate politely the guest and my co-workers. The hardest part of this job is how to preparing food in fast pace, but still this job is very enjoyable specially when you see guest is satisfied in your service.
Salary / Benefits
As a Shakey's shift manager i worked for almost 10 hrs./ day but we have 2 rest days in a week. I learned a lot of things in the company and also i would say that the company molded me to become who i am right now. all my experiences treasured and will be forever a learning experience. here also i discovered my talents and skills,like hosting an event like birthday parties,conducting a team building activity etc.
Pros
2 rests day per week
Cons
lack of promotion, long period of time in developing employee
Salary / Benefits
I am thankful to my previous organization because i have learnt a lot of things from there. i enjoyed working with my colleagues. and i learned a lot of things from them.
Pros
Cons
extended hours if necessary
Salary / Benefits
I learned so much to my previous work. It boost my slef confidence because many guest that you will encounter and make them satisfied. Our Management team that is so strict. My co-employees. i treat them as my family because when i go to work. i feel like im at home because if the camaraderie that we have. The hardest part of that job is when you deliver their food so late because they were so angry. sometimes they send complaints to our head office. And the most enjoyable part is that when we perform our operation so smooth.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day I clean the restaurant I learned that I i need to give the best to my guests, give them what they want and don't wait them to ask you for something. As a food server I know they needs, for example. tissue, a glass of water, straw ect. Never argue with the guests. Management: always update the manager on duty about what happening to the dinning area. most of all always respect them. to my co-workers: i need to be friendly to them. help them in their task its not bad to do charity works after my duty hour. The hardest part of my job is the pick hour (full house) but it is also the most enjoyable and very challenging part of my job.
Salary / Benefits
I go work early so,. i can prepare my self before i go to my station,. I had enjoy my co workers we have a lot of sharing knowledge and we help each other to do our task fast and standard. Our manager make sure that they will always guides us until shift ends. I will never forget the learning and smiles from my guest when the got our full service.
Salary / Benefits
good ambiance, everyday work is full of surprises. co-managers are very supportive and head office conducts so many seminars that would utilize everyone's knowledge and capability.
Pros
with transpo allowance
Cons
long hours of duty