Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews in Parañaque

Salary / Benefits
After I graduated in college this is my first time working in the big company. I started at Shakey's head office as an OJT and after that my Supervisor recommended me to accounting department where I started as a regular employee. From my 2 years of working here in shakey's I can say that there are lot of knowledge that I've learned when in comes to analyzing and clearing of accounts. We can't change the fact that in this field of work is stressful but because of my co-workmate and culture in shakey's it balance everything. And the most enjoyable part of my job is that all people here are friendly, encouraging each other when it comes to hardest situation, helping each other when it comes to company events. if ever I leave shakey's I will miss every people that I work and the workplace.
Salary / Benefits
It's a great starting company to nurture your talent. The projects are very challenging. You might be asked to work during holidays and weekends. Though compensation is not that great
Salary / Benefits
I work there for almost 2 years and my experience there was fine. In terms of salary its not enough for your needs your salary is just for other exp. Not inluded the house rent Etc.,cause you just paid there for 8-9k )per month the and the management is dine too. It depends, they also have favoritism and you know "sipsip" I never enjoy working there i feel pressure everytime i go to work. No proper treatment training is not good. The tenured employees are rude! The managers are also rude!! they don't have professionalism !! Pizza making is the most pressure area. Disputes!! Our ots are not paid They value the sales than people who works very hard. No growth!!! Nonrewards Meetings are on night!!
Pros
Little tips from customers
Cons
Rude managers!!, rude tenured employees!! Salary are not great, not fun to work. No values!! Ot's are not paid
Salary / Benefits
Working at Shakey's is fun, having a fun and family culture. People are focused on how to WOW our internal and external guest, that is our culture to WOW our guest.
Pros
Family culture
Cons
Allowing our staff to bring their child while working
Salary / Benefits
The culture and people are very welcoming and good place to work. Company provides good benefits and activities that will help all their employees balance their personal life and work.
Salary / Benefits
The No. 1 pizza restaurant that provides good times and great memories.ive learned lots of trainings specifically people development, stocks and inventory,deliveries etc.It practiced Guest Centricity.It was a challenging experienced due to competitions every day.To achieve and give result monthly.Continous growth and improve everyday.The hardest part of the job is we need to manage and always think the Guest needs with commendations not complains.
Salary / Benefits
the most enjoyable part of my job is wowing all the guest,, and praising you not because you did you're job because you want them to came back again and again and again and refer you always,,
Pros
with free meals
Cons
n/a