Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews in Naga

Salary / Benefits
On my very first day of work at Shakey's I was really nervous since it was my first job, however, my trainer is a very good at teaching the basic things to do as a food server such as proper serving and getting the order of the guests. In just a month I've learn all the things as a food server and I was once become the best seller at Shakey's.
Salary / Benefits
First it was hard because you must be fast in all things but after a month i get used to it. Our management is great our managers are kind and understanding, but my coworkers have their own issues that sometimes affects our job. The most enjoyable part of our job is even we have issues with one another we talk about it after our working ours and we solve it as soon as we can. i enjoyed also our team building because we forget all about work and we just enjoy everything.
Salary / Benefits
You will never feel that you are working cause all your workmates are like family. Working in this company was the best, you will never feel the superiority of the management.
Salary / Benefits
I have only worked for Shakey's Naga Avenue Square for several months but I have learned a lot during my tenure in the company. They have a nice working environment.
Salary / Benefits
serves the guest with a delicious food and a happy face just make our guest comfortable and they will feel at home. i feel light because we help each other.
Pros
free lunch and tips after the day
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Nice job..good management..I learned a lot..fun and wonderful work place..more activities.. Easily mingled with co workers..nice place..the hardest part of my work, during my 1st day in work
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Salary / Benefits
I served foods when I am assigned in the front of house. Sometimes I am cashiering and answering calls for delivery, I was also the on dispatching the deliveries when it is done. It was fun working with the team. I learned a lot of stuffs like how to deal with guests and how to value your work. Maybe the hardest part of the job is when the guest are complaining, and they don't listen when you are explaining the things that will make the discussion clearer.
Salary / Benefits
of course we do our duties, serving the guest properly. I have learned a lot from my work, more on about emotional, physical, mental and economical aspects. They are good and very approachable. Well my colleagues in my work very supportive and helpful. The hardest part is to attain good grades in quality enhancement , it does really pressure to all of us. The most enjoyable part is always having a good sales and always has a huge guests in our store