Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews in Manila

Salary / Benefits
Fun and relax workplace with friendly people, a kind and generous staffs and managers, I enjoyed knowing different types of guest their likes, dislikes and their attitudes. Treating them as your family member.
Cons
no free lunch
Salary / Benefits
I was never proud to tell anyone that I worked at the Shakey's Head Office for 2 years. They're always boasting about their "Fun, Family, Pizza" culture but all I experienced was their Toxic culture, Poor Management, and never-ending Office Politics. You'll be forced to have a mindset of giving your best without realizing that you're giving away more than what you're paid to do. You'll be given unmanageable deadlines due to indecisive executives and managers while they take all the credit after everything's done for them. There is no salary grade in this company, some are paid more due to office politics. No yearly salary increase, No allowance, No overtime pay. If you want to have a good work-life balance, I suggest you send your resume to the next company.
Pros
Free pizza during restaurant staff training
Cons
No yearly salary increase, No allowance, No overtime pay.
Salary / Benefits
When I was there I'm enjoying to work to others the management was nice, the most hard in there when I'm in the graveyard shift you were the one to deliver there orders in the middle of the night...
Salary / Benefits
Despite the short period of my training, it was still a very meaningful one. The training enriched my confidence created a foundation of being a good employee someday. It caused a very huge effect to me.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work is busy but so much more to learn about how to deal different kind of costumers and what their needs I learn most of casual dining service, management was great and very supportive, our culture is to give the best service to our guests every time they visit our restaurant, and the hardest part of my job is just the flexible timing but I enjoy most of my time in our restaurant so I'm so happy to work in food industry.
Salary / Benefits
All the staff and manager are good to us. They always ask us if we are okay in our work. They always smiling to us and talking nicely even if they are in the bad mood.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
You will get to understand the concept of wowing the guest and exceeding guest expectation through excellent customer service, they make sure all staff and management live by this concept.
Salary / Benefits
Im glad that i work here because i learn about kitchen stuff. But the management here is not that concern about their staff. Im working about 9 to 10 hours straight but in my payslip they only paying 8 hours.
Salary / Benefits
Great job to start with. Has a great training experience on how to give or make excellent service to guest and how to avoid food contamination eventhough it is minimal.
Salary / Benefits
i love working in bar n shakeys mcu, i learned more on bar operation and having confidence interacting with customer. and give there satisfaction to smiling them after they receive there orde.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
They are not prioritizing the part timer or working students. They only gave 12 hours a week and they didn't pay my overtime work. So that I decided to resign and find another work to sustain my needs.
Salary / Benefits
Long working Hours, Hassle but interesting. Can handle complaint, irate customers. Always maintain the cleanliness of the store, Greet the Customer while their enter to the Store. Assist them to the table. Take their order, Repeat the order, Serve the food fast and careful.
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot of things here since I became a Captain here. Training and seminars were all informative and very helpful. Workplace and people are also fun.
Salary / Benefits
i've learned to manage time, handle pressure, handle some complaints from guests. The management team are encouraging their staff and motivate to go through, as they support them to grow and become one the management team.
Pros
Free wifi
Cons
Long over times
Salary / Benefits
The staffs are very friendly and they're very welcoming. They are really hands on on teaching us about the work. They always make the heavy work and atmosphere light
Salary / Benefits
I have 5 days work in a week, having good co-employees and fun filled job. In my company, we have this WOWING Concept. wherein all employees are expected to do WOW things. Better than before, Better than others & better than expected. Meaning I do my very best in every task that was assigned to me.Do it with all my heart. Most enjoyable part of my job, is perks of travelling all over Shakeys branches,visiting different areas, meeting different people and were able to turn them as friends.
Pros
Free Shakeys Food during meeting, Transportation Allowances, Rice Allowances, Living allowance.
Cons
Healthcare Issues such as Medicard
Salary / Benefits
The place is very competitive with great goal.. Initiative and motivation makes me improve here... The people very competitive and smart to work with.
Salary / Benefits
Bad management. I'm working here for full time while studying. I really love this place, I would like to recommend others to work here, but not in España Manila. It will gives you more stress until you give up. But I didn't give up, actually the term comes when i'm working full time while doing my thesis.
Pros
Free pizza
Salary / Benefits
Solid Time Management (10 + years) Make big impact, bring energy and challenge my team through setting targets while offering my support and tools to achieve them (10 + years) Flexibility and the ability to solve problems in a pressurized environment (10 + years) Charismatic personality with a clear vision (10 + years) Engaging large teams and driving sale (10 + years) Budget Management (10 + years) Expert in improving service delivery (10 + years) Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills (10 + years) Tact and Diplomacy (10 + years) Lead and Motivate Personnel (10 + years) Expert in Customer-facing Satisfaction Levels (10 + years) Drive and determination to improve highest standards and great profitability (10 + years)
Salary / Benefits
it's okay working on shakey's although it does have many customers and it demands more time for us as an intern.i enjoy when there's too many people because it can practice my skills. the management were good to us, an interns. they make sure that the interns are learning. the workplace were fine.
Pros
free breakfast
Salary / Benefits
As a On the Job training at Shakey's as a dinning crew i've learned more about my skills, how communicate people. And all the staff are good and they're manager are so kind. 😊