Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews in General Trias

Salary / Benefits
Great training grounds in food industry. The hardest part of the job is during holidays. I think this casual dining restaurant must increase their salary rate.
Salary / Benefits
I learned so much in the shakey`s restaurant they teach me how to cook pizza. the important part i learned is food safety and team work. preparation safe step of handling food,cooking and storage to prevent food borne illness.
Salary / Benefits
this is the best job i ever had because in these company i improve a lot about myself i learn how to deal with other people how to manage and handle parties bulk orders and many more. i became a better person here and i showcase my talent here in hosting.
Salary / Benefits
I worked here for about 6 months. At first i thought it was the coolest job Ive had besides the pay rate being so low for such environment. After a month I realized there was soo much wrong with this company from unprofessional management, to the fact that they dont have YOUR best interest, they only have one shift which is your whole day, they schedule you to work on your day off without notice and if cant make it, Very bad company to work for. Save your precious time.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
low hours always 6-7 hours per day
Salary / Benefits
When I was still on shakeys, most of the time my shift starts at 4:00 in the afternoon and will end at 10:00 in the evening and that will give me a total of 6 hours a day and additional 2 hours for cleaning up my station and auditing. The additional 2 hours will not be paid because it is being called as Charity Hour. It is tiring, but then once you are setting your motivation you can do all things even if it is most likely impossible. In this job, I have learned how to manage my time wisely. I have learned how very much important time is. I have encountered different types of person, but all you have to do is just obey the culture of doing things right. For all things that happened while I am working under the management of Shakeys, what important to me is that I have given my self a chance to have another experience charging kind of a job. And I am glad that I have successfully handled different kind of scenarios without giving up.
Pros
Discounted price for their employees
Cons
There is no food and transportation allowance, Long hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shakey's Pizza Parlor?