Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews in Davao City

Salary / Benefits
I was happy and contented working there working competition is not tough store managers are friendly.We helped each other at work we still work as a team.
Salary / Benefits
At Shakey's, you will learn so much how to exceed the expectation of your customer/guest by providing product and services that will meet their satisfaction .
Salary / Benefits
T is a great traning ground and fit for working student if you want to be self employed ..and this company help student to finish their studies by working small hours to help to youre studies and they helping the graduate student by absorbing their crew..
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Short hour
Salary / Benefits
Its a pleasure working with this company because this is the company who build me because its my first job. Ive learned so many things especially in cashering.
Salary / Benefits
At this point . I started working here just to have another source of income. And I dont want to ask any support from my parents because I want to help them .
Pros
Free pizza
Salary / Benefits
the tasks are easy. the company promotes social interaction with everyone. its more like a family there than a co-workers. overall, it was really fun.
Pros
incentives
Cons
working holidays
Salary / Benefits
The management is working on employee's asset for productivity. Rotation of work is one of their technique to let the employee know every station's job and find who is the best to work in it. It is enjoyable and fun to work with my colleague who are supportive as well.
Pros
free lunch, health insurance
Salary / Benefits
All staff is required to smile. They are very curious about the serving time of the food. Management is very helpful and motivates their staff. Co-Workers and friendly, nice and also excellent rate for service. Hardest part of the job is when the staff is not full force during peak hours. Most Enjoyable part of the job is seeing a guest/customer satisfied with the food and service and keep coming back.
Pros
Service Charge
Cons
No Free Snacks
Salary / Benefits
A busy daily routine, store visiting for inventory check and audit sales to avoid any fraudulence and pilferage scenario. I have learned that my job was crucial and confidential since the reports and analysis will be the main source of the company for their risk management and control governance. The hardest part of the job was you need to be more sure and true in comes to decision making. In part of my colleagues, they are so humble and cheerful. The most enjoyed part is you can travel, explore and meet different individuals daily.
Pros
travel allowance
Cons
low salary