Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews in Cebu City

Salary / Benefits
a place to enhance your skills especially on communication skills. they are not just a restaurant for food but a restaurant where you can developed more on your personal/individual character.
Pros
incentives
Cons
shortage of manpower
Salary / Benefits
my experince here is verry vamazing because in here i meet true friends and they treat me as there family then in t erms of work there team player then cooperation
Salary / Benefits
typical at work always busy because its a telecommunication company i learned a lots of things on that work the management its not that kind of good the culture there is fun
Pros
sometimes free snacks
Salary / Benefits
My first experience I had, It was a exciting and challenging job I had, I was a server/cashier/operator at the same time barista. Its was fun to work with people full of motivation.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
5 hrs.
Salary / Benefits
This was my second job when i stopped studying. I work as a waitress. My workmates are so nice and friendly they always offer a hand to help me always.
Pros
place
Cons
manager
Salary / Benefits
i was enjoying when i was still working in shakeys, the overtime and the incentives that i recieved from the company... if i will be given a chance to work in a different location it would be my pleasure to work again in your company....
Pros
insentives
Salary / Benefits
A typical work a day with good communication preparing foods at exact time with no delays. what i have learned this team a very enthusiast and productive. Our management has good communication to us as will as our co workers. and the most enjoyable at this job good communication and team work.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
9 hours
Salary / Benefits
Its nice my workmate are open minded no gap each other always respect each other and open minded ..
Salary / Benefits
I worked as a corporate lawyer of various corporations. As a corporate lawyer, most of the time my tasks revolves around drafting contracts and dealing with clients.