Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews in Caloocan

Salary / Benefits
I learned too many like cashier and oven and doing pizza , Workplace culture its good and productive store The hardest work for me is all why? because for me God will not give you anything this is something you can not miss out on Enjoyable part for me its because i have a lot of good friend Management . I dont say anthing😊
Pros
N/a
Cons
Short hours
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part is to meet different people. I do chores that I usually do when I am at home. Like cleaning the restaurant, washing dishes. That I am good with
Salary / Benefits
It was a good experience to have my on job training to shakey's pizza. I learn a lot in kitchen and most of all in front of house. I'm always smiling and welcome the guest properly.
Salary / Benefits
Shakey's MCU is one of the highest volume store in North Area. We are operating 24-hours. The store needs a lot of manpower and storage's. I have learned a lot from this store. You have to be fast and reliant, you should have a lot of patience's and perseverance. The management and my co-workers there are very hardworking and happy persons. They are really dedicated to our work. It feels really good to work with them. But the hardest part for me regards to the manpower, I think the salary that we get is not that enough to support our needs.
Pros
Coop
Cons
Long Hours