Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews

Philippines343 reviews

Pretty good to work

The experience here feels lackluster or maybe it's just here around my hometown. The problem is that sometimes the crew doesn't clean the utensils so i end up doing it myself.

Pros

Free time at 12, Decent Work Hours

Cons

Low Salary pay

Fun work place

I love working here. The delivery rider wash the dishes if there is no delivery. You will be trained at different station area like make up station and oven station

Productive and Fun workplace but stressful at the same time

Productive and Fun workplace but stressful at the same time. Management was okay but most of the time will give you a hard time. Co-workers are fun to work with.

fun workplace

shakeys are very good in service, being polite is the one of the best attitude of. being server at shakeys , we have to exceed tge expections of guest of out service and product , we deliver and explains what the best foods for our guest , we ask our guest if they have allergies in any foods that we have , that why we informing our chefs to avoid guest complaints and many more.

productive and fun

It was good. You can eat and work. You can breathe and sleep. You will gain a lot of friends and lover hahahaha kidding!!! that all!!! work there if you really wanna know.

Great company.

Good brand. Nice culture. Allow staff to speak candidly and in confidence. Enable voluntary participation. Some of the best coworkers I've ever had. Employees truly care about each other on a personal level.

Nice pre-pandemic

Shakey's is a fun culture pre-pandemic but during pandemic, workload has increased immensely with no replacement for resigned employees, fun culture has dimmed. They also focus on restaurant trainings than head office trainings, no benefits and limited promotion.

Pros

Employee discounts, teamwork, approachable bosses

Cons

Long hours, no benefits, workload, bare minimum trainings, pressure

Good working relationship in working place

My personal review of my working experience at Shakey's Pizza Parlor was definitely Good and interesting. It helps me to develop my knowledge in cooking, communicating, cooperating, and handling task properly. I can say that working environment inside Shakey's was absolutely perfect. Every employee deals with different task assigned to us to provide good service to our guest. We make sure that we give them a delicious food and especially our delicious and incomparable Pizzas. Shakey's is not only serves food, but also fun for every costumer. Because Shakey's serves fun for family with delicious Pizza.

Pros

Collaborative

Cons

Decrease in working hours.

Fun

Good in all the aspects of working through allvout of the kitchen must be clean, neat and observing the best food quality by checking expirations and good presentations.

enjoy and challeging at shakeys..more lessons to learn

it is nice and joy to being part of shakeys company..and more idea to learn..the promotion is easy to get..the superior is so nice..and very thoughfull to staff

Training is extensive to make you prepared for a tough job

Working in Shakeys will make you competitive and productive. Can support your financial needs for your family but most of your time will be consumed by working even if you are not on duty. People are very goal oriented and strive to be the best.

Pros

Career growth

Cons

Work and life balance

productive and fun workplace

Having this experienced will help me to improve my phone calls confidence. They give me a previledge to work at home and it helps me lot. My first experience working at home.

Pros

Free app and attendance benefits

Cons

long hour of training

Multi-tasking, trust and confident

I was so amazed how will help their applicants and employee to do the best thing like improvement for ourselves to be a confident person what you could be.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Part time

Shakey's experience

On my very first day of work at Shakey's I was really nervous since it was my first job, however, my trainer is a very good at teaching the basic things to do as a food server such as proper serving and getting the order of the guests. In just a month I've learn all the things as a food server and I was once become the best seller at Shakey's.

As first timer, your job in food industry will treach you how to be responsible, be patient to your guess

Be competitive, be responsible on your work stay humble to your co workmate because they will help you in case you need help in your job. Stressful the in the end of the day you still enjoy your work.

Pros

Happy enviroment

Cons

Stressful guest

Fun, enjoy ad competitive workplace

Fun and relax workplace with friendly people, a kind and generous staffs and managers, I enjoyed knowing different types of guest their likes, dislikes and their attitudes. Treating them as your family member.

Cons

no free lunch

Productive and Competitive

First it was hard because you must be fast in all things but after a month i get used to it. Our management is great our managers are kind and understanding, but my coworkers have their own issues that sometimes affects our job. The most enjoyable part of our job is even we have issues with one another we talk about it after our working ours and we solve it as soon as we can. i enjoyed also our team building because we forget all about work and we just enjoy everything.

successful future and fun for staff

Shakey's Kisad is a place where you can start a good opportunity in life, it helps you grow and successful for the future. it gives you fun and great times and great memories! you will be able to know if you can be a food server a chef, supervisor, host, marketing and manager. I have been working as a host and marketing staff, and most fun of all is serving food to guest because you can boost confident and communicate to people well.

Pros

food allowance

Cons

overtime

fun-family places to work with.

a place to enhance your skills especially on communication skills. they are not just a restaurant for food but a restaurant where you can developed more on your personal/individual character.

Pros

incentives

Cons

shortage of manpower

Fast paced and fun

I learned and improved my social skills working there for 1 week for the on the job training. It was a great experience. Everyone was working fast and professional.

Great

Great working with the stuff, they are friendly and easy to be with. There are times that i will do some work as an initiative to finish our work on time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shakey's Pizza Parlor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?