Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Having this experienced will help me to improve my phone calls confidence. They give me a previledge to work at home and it helps me lot. My first experience working at home.
Pros
Free app and attendance benefits
Cons
long hour of training
Salary / Benefits
The people who work there are really great and fun and easy to talk to. Overall, great place to work. You have to have lots of patience and be willing to do more than what’s in your job description.
Pros
Free food at lunch
Cons
Commonly understaffed
Salary / Benefits
This is a good first job because you learn to be fast paced and customer service. The hardest part of this job is the rush hours and youre moving like a chicken with no head or when customers complain about dumb things. This job can get stressful and I do not think we got paid enough for the amount of work we have to do. However, the most enjoyable part of this job was the coworkers!! I have met some of the greatest human beings ever because of this job and I am incredibly grateful. I loved this job because it was like working with your friends so the environment was always fun and it did not feel like work. The managers were also amazing
Pros
free meal, great coworkers and managers
Cons
short breaks, no benefits
Salary / Benefits
I was never proud to tell anyone that I worked at the Shakey's Head Office for 2 years. They're always boasting about their "Fun, Family, Pizza" culture but all I experienced was their Toxic culture, Poor Management, and never-ending Office Politics. You'll be forced to have a mindset of giving your best without realizing that you're giving away more than what you're paid to do. You'll be given unmanageable deadlines due to indecisive executives and managers while they take all the credit after everything's done for them. There is no salary grade in this company, some are paid more due to office politics. No yearly salary increase, No allowance, No overtime pay. If you want to have a good work-life balance, I suggest you send your resume to the next company.
Pros
Free pizza during restaurant staff training
Cons
No yearly salary increase, No allowance, No overtime pay.
Salary / Benefits
Being a Busboy was a really fun job to be doing at a Place like that, besides the food,Friendly people and having Free Ticket Cards we would be able to use when on Brake or Lunch.
Pros
Free Food & Game play
Cons
Healthcare took to long to achieve that you would quit the job before it was Gained
Salary / Benefits
I was so amazed how will help their applicants and employee to do the best thing like improvement for ourselves to be a confident person what you could be.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Part time
Salary / Benefits
On my very first day of work at Shakey's I was really nervous since it was my first job, however, my trainer is a very good at teaching the basic things to do as a food server such as proper serving and getting the order of the guests. In just a month I've learn all the things as a food server and I was once become the best seller at Shakey's.
Salary / Benefits
Be competitive, be responsible on your work stay humble to your co workmate because they will help you in case you need help in your job. Stressful the in the end of the day you still enjoy your work.
Pros
Happy enviroment
Cons
Stressful guest
Salary / Benefits
Fun and relax workplace with friendly people, a kind and generous staffs and managers, I enjoyed knowing different types of guest their likes, dislikes and their attitudes. Treating them as your family member.
Cons
no free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Un sitio para empezar a saber si es lo que deseas, aparte de contar con un buen sitio para crecer laboralmente
Pros
Tiene buen ambiente laboral
Cons
El sueldo es muy variado
Salary / Benefits
There is probably only 2 good managers there, the rest are unfair or want you to kiss up to them. They don’t give fair hours & favor people, if you even point out that it’s not fair they dislike you. Having family working together even thought it’s against the rules & they get favoritisms
Pros
Sometimes free food
Cons
Poor management
Salary / Benefits
First it was hard because you must be fast in all things but after a month i get used to it. Our management is great our managers are kind and understanding, but my coworkers have their own issues that sometimes affects our job. The most enjoyable part of our job is even we have issues with one another we talk about it after our working ours and we solve it as soon as we can. i enjoyed also our team building because we forget all about work and we just enjoy everything.
Salary / Benefits
Shakey's Kisad is a place where you can start a good opportunity in life, it helps you grow and successful for the future. it gives you fun and great times and great memories! you will be able to know if you can be a food server a chef, supervisor, host, marketing and manager. I have been working as a host and marketing staff, and most fun of all is serving food to guest because you can boost confident and communicate to people well.
Pros
food allowance
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
If you like a job where the managers sit back and let you worry about and handle everything then this is definitely the right kind of atmosphere for you. Definitely a “if I like you, you get more hours and a better position atmosphere.” Managers hardly take the initiative here and refuse to acknowledge the people who are actually working hard so that they can get a raise/promotion. Instead they only offer these kinds of opportunities to their favorites.
Pros
Free food on your break
Cons
Favoritism making it nearly impossible to move up in the company
Salary / Benefits
a place to enhance your skills especially on communication skills. they are not just a restaurant for food but a restaurant where you can developed more on your personal/individual character.
Pros
incentives
Cons
shortage of manpower
Salary / Benefits
I learned and improved my social skills working there for 1 week for the on the job training. It was a great experience. Everyone was working fast and professional.
Salary / Benefits
Great working with the stuff, they are friendly and easy to be with. There are times that i will do some work as an initiative to finish our work on time.
Salary / Benefits
As I learned everyday in my life with this company is how passionate and hospitable as we are as a individual, proper manner and proper approach to the guest that we have everyday. I enjoyed the group of people inside and out the branch.
Salary / Benefits
They provide all the needs of their employees. have a standard procedure to follow and to make our product high quality. The benefits are good and enought for all I need.
Salary / Benefits
En la sucursal de Aragón era tranquilo el ambiente laboral pero la paga muy baja.
Pros
Horarios
Cons
Sueldo
Salary / Benefits
After I graduated in college this is my first time working in the big company. I started at Shakey's head office as an OJT and after that my Supervisor recommended me to accounting department where I started as a regular employee. From my 2 years of working here in shakey's I can say that there are lot of knowledge that I've learned when in comes to analyzing and clearing of accounts. We can't change the fact that in this field of work is stressful but because of my co-workmate and culture in shakey's it balance everything. And the most enjoyable part of my job is that all people here are friendly, encouraging each other when it comes to hardest situation, helping each other when it comes to company events. if ever I leave shakey's I will miss every people that I work and the workplace.