Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Review

Willing to learn everything

September 2, 2019
Despite the short period of my training, it was still a very meaningful one. The training enriched my confidence created a foundation of being a good employee someday. It caused a very huge effect to me.
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long Hours
July 10, 2020
CASHIER, AND DINING STAFF (Current Employee) - Manila
Fun and relax workplace with friendly people, a kind and generous staffs and managers, I enjoyed knowing different types of guest their likes, dislikes and their attitudes. Treating them as your family member.
Cons
no free lunch
December 6, 2019
Delivery Rider (Current Employee) - Manila
When I was there I'm enjoying to work to others the management was nice, the most hard in there when I'm in the graveyard shift you were the one to deliver there orders in the middle of the night...
July 18, 2019
Waiter (Former Employee) - Manila, Philippines
Typical day at work is busy but so much more to learn about how to deal different kind of costumers and what their needs I learn most of casual dining service, management was great and very supportive, our culture is to give the best service to our guests every time they visit our restaurant, and the hardest part of my job is just the flexible timing but I enjoy most of my time in our restaurant so I'm so happy to work in food industry.