Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Review

Toxic na po umpisa ngchange management

February 22, 2020
Not good na like before. The management is the problem. Especialy the 2 supervisor. They dont know how to handle there staff. They use there position even if they not in a right situation.
3.0Salary / Benefits
May 21, 2017
Same location
FOOD SERVICE CREW (Former Employee) - Iloilo City
I worked as a working student there before. Accepting customers orders. I learned how to be humble and nice to the customer and t my fellow crew. the management a little strict but fun to be with. the workplace are fun. you cannot feel the tiredness. The hardest part of the Job is when you did not perform well and the customer are not satisfied with the service. The most enjoyable part is earning money while you are young and learned to value things.
Pros
happy workplace
Cons
longhours until 10 pm
September 8, 2020
Culture and Engagement Officer (Former Employee) - Manila
I was never proud to tell anyone that I worked at the Shakey's Head Office for 2 years. They're always boasting about their "Fun, Family, Pizza" culture but all I experienced was their Toxic culture, Poor Management, and never-ending Office Politics. You'll be forced to have a mindset of giving your best without realizing that you're giving away more than what you're paid to do. You'll be given unmanageable deadlines due to indecisive executives and managers while they take all the credit after everything's done for them. There is no salary grade in this company, some are paid more due to office politics. No yearly salary increase, No allowance, No overtime pay. If you want to have a good work-life balance, I suggest you send your resume to the next company.
Pros
Free pizza during restaurant staff training
Cons
No yearly salary increase, No allowance, No overtime pay.
August 10, 2020
Back of the house (Former Employee) - Silang
I was so amazed how will help their applicants and employee to do the best thing like improvement for ourselves to be a confident person what you could be.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Part time
  1. Toxic na po umpisa ngchange management