Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Review

Restaurant Operation

September 8, 2017
the training was really good ive learned so much how the standard should be followed including the proper execution of procedures specially food preparation and handling.
5.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
very nice people approachable
Cons
no free meal
July 17, 2020
Cashier (Former Employee) - Santa Rosa City, Laguna
Be competitive, be responsible on your work stay humble to your co workmate because they will help you in case you need help in your job. Stressful the in the end of the day you still enjoy your work.
Pros
Happy enviroment
Cons
Stressful guest
September 19, 2018
Cashier (Former Employee) - Brgy. mamplasan caltex slex Laguna
Very accomodating and fun to work with. The store staff's even the managers are very understanding and trustworthy. I didn't get tired working with them because I am enjoying it.
Pros
high incentives
January 9, 2018
Food Attendant/Cashier (Former Employee) - Alabang town center
I am previously a service crew and counter crew cashier at Shakeys pizza Restaurant.Thats ny fist job Im freshly Graduated that time then there was a hiring in Shakeys and I appky immediately then Thanks Gid I hired Immediately. The staff is very friendly and the manager are very kind they teach us in a nice way then we have a little bit training what we need to do like FIFO,First In Fist Out because it's a pizza and vegetables,It's organized all in proper. I injoy working with in Shakeys that's my first job I honor and obey all the rules while I'm working.I work with dedication with all my force and my ability. Thank you and God Bless.
Pros
Free lunches