Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Review

productive

February 9, 2019
working in shakeys is very challenging, challenging in a way that makes the restaurant productive and on the track. you must give them sales in everyday job target sales is not enough and you need to push more sales.
5.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
living allowance
Cons
low salary
August 3, 2017
Same role
Restaurant Captain (Former Employee) - Batangas City, Batangas
**shakey's pizza parlor is very fun workplace because of your co employees. A typical day at work are i started at work at 11:00 am, i check the store if is clean or in good condition,i coach my food server for operation for today,i trained other employees for the people development,i check the quality of our products and services,maintained the wowing service for the guest and guest satisfaction,i endorsed to my endorsement logbook for tomorrow and lastly 11:00 pm is the end of my duty. **i learned to this company is focus to the quality of our products and services good enough is never enough and i learned a leadership brand and branding... **management is good in leadership **workplace culture is very warm and consistent service to all our guest. **the hardest part of a job is audit month because we our busy in the whole month **the most enjoyable part of the job is me and my team mates are cooperate to each other and guest appreciate the quality of the service and product quality by exceeding guest expectation.
Pros
incentive per month
February 21, 2021
RESTAURANT MANAGER (Former Employee) - Quezon City
Working in Shakeys will make you competitive and productive. Can support your financial needs for your family but most of your time will be consumed by working even if you are not on duty. People are very goal oriented and strive to be the best.
Pros
Career growth
Cons
Work and life balance
January 6, 2021
Contact Center Associate (Former Employee) - Home-based
Having this experienced will help me to improve my phone calls confidence. They give me a previledge to work at home and it helps me lot. My first experience working at home.
Pros
Free app and attendance benefits
Cons
long hour of training