Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Review

November 23, 2017
it's okay working on shakey's although it does have many customers and it demands more time for us as an intern.i enjoy when there's too many people because it can practice my skills. the management were good to us, an interns. they make sure that the interns are learning. the workplace were fine.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
June 16, 2020
Same role
Service Crew (Dining) (Former Employee) - Naga
First it was hard because you must be fast in all things but after a month i get used to it. Our management is great our managers are kind and understanding, but my coworkers have their own issues that sometimes affects our job. The most enjoyable part of our job is even we have issues with one another we talk about it after our working ours and we solve it as soon as we can. i enjoyed also our team building because we forget all about work and we just enjoy everything.
December 8, 2019
Same role
Service Crew (Former Employee) - Davao City
I was happy and contented working there working competition is not tough store managers are friendly.We helped each other at work we still work as a team.
July 10, 2020
Same location
CASHIER, AND DINING STAFF (Current Employee) - Manila
Fun and relax workplace with friendly people, a kind and generous staffs and managers, I enjoyed knowing different types of guest their likes, dislikes and their attitudes. Treating them as your family member.
Cons
no free lunch