Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Review

Productive and fun

April 29, 2018
I learned too many like cashier and oven and doing pizza , Workplace culture its good and productive store The hardest work for me is all why? because for me God will not give you anything this is something you can not miss out on Enjoyable part for me its because i have a lot of good friend Management . I dont say anthing😊
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
N/a
Cons
Short hours
June 16, 2020
Same role
Service Crew (Dining) (Former Employee) - Naga
First it was hard because you must be fast in all things but after a month i get used to it. Our management is great our managers are kind and understanding, but my coworkers have their own issues that sometimes affects our job. The most enjoyable part of our job is even we have issues with one another we talk about it after our working ours and we solve it as soon as we can. i enjoyed also our team building because we forget all about work and we just enjoy everything.
December 8, 2019
Same role
Service Crew (Former Employee) - Davao City
I was happy and contented working there working competition is not tough store managers are friendly.We helped each other at work we still work as a team.
March 15, 2017
Same roleSame location
Service Crew (Former Employee) - Caloocan City
The most enjoyable part is to meet different people. I do chores that I usually do when I am at home. Like cleaning the restaurant, washing dishes. That I am good with