Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

April 14, 2019
Im glad that i work here because i learn about kitchen stuff. But the management here is not that concern about their staff. Im working about 9 to 10 hours straight but in my payslip they only paying 8 hours.
3.0Salary / Benefits
November 7, 2019
Same role
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) - philippines
it was great experience i got to meet new freinds, i always eat the left overs that was the funny i always clean the kitchen area and the job is pretty hard but it was also very chalenging at the same time it was a great experience and the guys are really helpful
February 6, 2019
Same role
Kitchen staff (make up personnel) (Former Employee) - Philippines
I learned how to hand tossed the dough overall in preparing the pizza. This experience help me to boost my skills and ability to work under pressurr and also to be a team player. The hardest part is when your partner forget to back up the ingredients needed and left you alone. But in my side this situation helps me to be independent to stand and work even if they are not around.
Pros
Lots of benefits
Cons
September 8, 2020
Same location
Culture and Engagement Officer (Former Employee) - Manila
I was never proud to tell anyone that I worked at the Shakey's Head Office for 2 years. They're always boasting about their "Fun, Family, Pizza" culture but all I experienced was their Toxic culture, Poor Management, and never-ending Office Politics. You'll be forced to have a mindset of giving your best without realizing that you're giving away more than what you're paid to do. You'll be given unmanageable deadlines due to indecisive executives and managers while they take all the credit after everything's done for them. There is no salary grade in this company, some are paid more due to office politics. No yearly salary increase, No allowance, No overtime pay. If you want to have a good work-life balance, I suggest you send your resume to the next company.
Pros
Free pizza during restaurant staff training
Cons
No yearly salary increase, No allowance, No overtime pay.
  1. Productive and fun workplace