Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Review

productive and fun work place

September 3, 2017
Nice job..good management..I learned a lot..fun and wonderful work place..more activities.. Easily mingled with co workers..nice place..the hardest part of my work, during my 1st day in work
5.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
free lunch
Cons
June 16, 2020
Same roleSame location
Service Crew (Dining) (Former Employee) - Naga
First it was hard because you must be fast in all things but after a month i get used to it. Our management is great our managers are kind and understanding, but my coworkers have their own issues that sometimes affects our job. The most enjoyable part of our job is even we have issues with one another we talk about it after our working ours and we solve it as soon as we can. i enjoyed also our team building because we forget all about work and we just enjoy everything.
December 8, 2019
Same role
Service Crew (Former Employee) - Davao City
I was happy and contented working there working competition is not tough store managers are friendly.We helped each other at work we still work as a team.
July 25, 2020
Same location
Restaurant food server (Former Employee) - Naga
On my very first day of work at Shakey's I was really nervous since it was my first job, however, my trainer is a very good at teaching the basic things to do as a food server such as proper serving and getting the order of the guests. In just a month I've learn all the things as a food server and I was once become the best seller at Shakey's.
  1. productive and fun work place