Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Review

Productive and dedicated to work

February 6, 2019
I learned how to hand tossed the dough overall in preparing the pizza. This experience help me to boost my skills and ability to work under pressurr and also to be a team player. The hardest part is when your partner forget to back up the ingredients needed and left you alone. But in my side this situation helps me to be independent to stand and work even if they are not around.
2.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Lots of benefits
Cons
November 7, 2019
Same roleSame location
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) - philippines
it was great experience i got to meet new freinds, i always eat the left overs that was the funny i always clean the kitchen area and the job is pretty hard but it was also very chalenging at the same time it was a great experience and the guys are really helpful
April 14, 2019
Same role
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) - Manila
Im glad that i work here because i learn about kitchen stuff. But the management here is not that concern about their staff. Im working about 9 to 10 hours straight but in my payslip they only paying 8 hours.
June 7, 2018
Same role
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) - Puerto Princesa
very approcheable and fun staff r diffenitely become my new circle of friends,easy to be with specially if u dont know something related in a work they can actually help u alot.,management also good and can handle nicely all their staff.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
exact hour
  1. Productive and dedicated to work