Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Review

Productive and Competitive

June 16, 2020
First it was hard because you must be fast in all things but after a month i get used to it. Our management is great our managers are kind and understanding, but my coworkers have their own issues that sometimes affects our job. The most enjoyable part of our job is even we have issues with one another we talk about it after our working ours and we solve it as soon as we can. i enjoyed also our team building because we forget all about work and we just enjoy everything.
3.0Salary / Benefits
December 8, 2019
Same role
Service Crew (Former Employee) - Davao City
I was happy and contented working there working competition is not tough store managers are friendly.We helped each other at work we still work as a team.
September 5, 2018
Same role
Service Crew (Former Employee) - Dagupan City, Pangasinan
this was my first job this job will help you to learn and grow when it comes to food industry they will teach you all you want to know when it comes to food industry.
Pros
free meal
Cons
standard hours
July 25, 2020
Same location
Restaurant food server (Former Employee) - Naga
On my very first day of work at Shakey's I was really nervous since it was my first job, however, my trainer is a very good at teaching the basic things to do as a food server such as proper serving and getting the order of the guests. In just a month I've learn all the things as a food server and I was once become the best seller at Shakey's.