Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Review

Okay

May 25, 2019
Provides learning through training and seminars. Lack in work life balance. Colleagues are fun to work with, management is also good..................
3.0Salary / Benefits
September 8, 2020
Culture and Engagement Officer (Former Employee) - Manila
I was never proud to tell anyone that I worked at the Shakey's Head Office for 2 years. They're always boasting about their "Fun, Family, Pizza" culture but all I experienced was their Toxic culture, Poor Management, and never-ending Office Politics. You'll be forced to have a mindset of giving your best without realizing that you're giving away more than what you're paid to do. You'll be given unmanageable deadlines due to indecisive executives and managers while they take all the credit after everything's done for them. There is no salary grade in this company, some are paid more due to office politics. No yearly salary increase, No allowance, No overtime pay. If you want to have a good work-life balance, I suggest you send your resume to the next company.
Pros
Free pizza during restaurant staff training
Cons
No yearly salary increase, No allowance, No overtime pay.
August 10, 2020
Back of the house (Former Employee) - Silang
I was so amazed how will help their applicants and employee to do the best thing like improvement for ourselves to be a confident person what you could be.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Part time
July 25, 2020
Restaurant food server (Former Employee) - Naga
On my very first day of work at Shakey's I was really nervous since it was my first job, however, my trainer is a very good at teaching the basic things to do as a food server such as proper serving and getting the order of the guests. In just a month I've learn all the things as a food server and I was once become the best seller at Shakey's.