Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Review

Learning invirontment and happy atmostphere

July 18, 2019
Typical day at work is busy but so much more to learn about how to deal different kind of costumers and what their needs I learn most of casual dining service, management was great and very supportive, our culture is to give the best service to our guests every time they visit our restaurant, and the hardest part of my job is just the flexible timing but I enjoy most of my time in our restaurant so I'm so happy to work in food industry.
2.0Salary / Benefits
July 25, 2020
Same role
Restaurant food server (Former Employee) - Naga
On my very first day of work at Shakey's I was really nervous since it was my first job, however, my trainer is a very good at teaching the basic things to do as a food server such as proper serving and getting the order of the guests. In just a month I've learn all the things as a food server and I was once become the best seller at Shakey's.
August 9, 2019
Same role
Waitress/Cashier (Former Employee) - Trece Martires
its fun and productive woorking here but with a strict policy and management. they want me to work when i was very sick though they knew about it but they ignored it
September 8, 2020
Same location
Culture and Engagement Officer (Former Employee) - Manila
I was never proud to tell anyone that I worked at the Shakey's Head Office for 2 years. They're always boasting about their "Fun, Family, Pizza" culture but all I experienced was their Toxic culture, Poor Management, and never-ending Office Politics. You'll be forced to have a mindset of giving your best without realizing that you're giving away more than what you're paid to do. You'll be given unmanageable deadlines due to indecisive executives and managers while they take all the credit after everything's done for them. There is no salary grade in this company, some are paid more due to office politics. No yearly salary increase, No allowance, No overtime pay. If you want to have a good work-life balance, I suggest you send your resume to the next company.
Pros
Free pizza during restaurant staff training
Cons
No yearly salary increase, No allowance, No overtime pay.
  1. Learning invirontment and happy atmostphere