Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Review

December 6, 2019
When I was there I'm enjoying to work to others the management was nice, the most hard in there when I'm in the graveyard shift you were the one to deliver there orders in the middle of the night...
5.0Salary / Benefits
October 4, 2019
Same role
Delivery Rider / Oven Man / Fry man / Scullery (Former Employee) - Shakeys Carmona
have a great time and great memories nice managers and place.nice salaries i love the ambiance, the warm reception we get from your staff, the fast service and of course the food.
January 9, 2019
Same role
Delivery Rider (Former Employee) - Makati City
Good place to work but sometimes you have to wash plates i dont know why and no daily ot for the riders and no free lunch but sometimes they give pizza for the crew
Pros
No free lunch
September 8, 2020
Same location
Culture and Engagement Officer (Former Employee) - Manila
I was never proud to tell anyone that I worked at the Shakey's Head Office for 2 years. They're always boasting about their "Fun, Family, Pizza" culture but all I experienced was their Toxic culture, Poor Management, and never-ending Office Politics. You'll be forced to have a mindset of giving your best without realizing that you're giving away more than what you're paid to do. You'll be given unmanageable deadlines due to indecisive executives and managers while they take all the credit after everything's done for them. There is no salary grade in this company, some are paid more due to office politics. No yearly salary increase, No allowance, No overtime pay. If you want to have a good work-life balance, I suggest you send your resume to the next company.
Pros
Free pizza during restaurant staff training
Cons
No yearly salary increase, No allowance, No overtime pay.
  1. It's been to much work in there when night shift cause the other store are closed, our store was 24hrs store