Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Review

I dont recommend this job!!

May 9, 2019
I work there for almost 2 years and my experience there was fine. In terms of salary its not enough for your needs your salary is just for other exp. Not inluded the house rent Etc.,cause you just paid there for 8-9k )per month the and the management is dine too. It depends, they also have favoritism and you know "sipsip" I never enjoy working there i feel pressure everytime i go to work. No proper treatment training is not good. The tenured employees are rude! The managers are also rude!! they don't have professionalism !! Pizza making is the most pressure area. Disputes!! Our ots are not paid They value the sales than people who works very hard. No growth!!! Nonrewards Meetings are on night!!
1.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Little tips from customers
Cons
Rude managers!!, rude tenured employees!! Salary are not great, not fun to work. No values!! Ot's are not paid
February 6, 2020
Same role
food server (Former Employee) - san pedro laguna
you will learn alot especially when you hangout with your manager. and good work place for fresh graduate and people who seek for some experience. im high
August 12, 2019
Same role
Food Server/Cashier (Former Employee) - Santo Tomas
The happiest moments that i would tell is in shakey's so fun and enjoy because of the staff and managers. Even that our duties is so tiring because of peak hours i enjoyed. the workplace culture of Shakey's is so interesting. the hardest part of the job is when the staff is resigning. and the most enjayable and part of the job is when i saw the guest the having experience the great times and great memories.
April 29, 2020
Same location
Accounting Staff (Accounts Payable) and Guest Care Specialist (TSD) (Current Employee) - Parañaque City head Office
After I graduated in college this is my first time working in the big company. I started at Shakey's head office as an OJT and after that my Supervisor recommended me to accounting department where I started as a regular employee. From my 2 years of working here in shakey's I can say that there are lot of knowledge that I've learned when in comes to analyzing and clearing of accounts. We can't change the fact that in this field of work is stressful but because of my co-workmate and culture in shakey's it balance everything. And the most enjoyable part of my job is that all people here are friendly, encouraging each other when it comes to hardest situation, helping each other when it comes to company events. if ever I leave shakey's I will miss every people that I work and the workplace.