Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Review

Great to nurture your talent

January 24, 2020
It's a great starting company to nurture your talent. The projects are very challenging. You might be asked to work during holidays and weekends. Though compensation is not that great
3.0Salary / Benefits
April 29, 2020
Same location
Accounting Staff (Accounts Payable) and Guest Care Specialist (TSD) (Current Employee) - ParaƱaque City head Office
After I graduated in college this is my first time working in the big company. I started at Shakey's head office as an OJT and after that my Supervisor recommended me to accounting department where I started as a regular employee. From my 2 years of working here in shakey's I can say that there are lot of knowledge that I've learned when in comes to analyzing and clearing of accounts. We can't change the fact that in this field of work is stressful but because of my co-workmate and culture in shakey's it balance everything. And the most enjoyable part of my job is that all people here are friendly, encouraging each other when it comes to hardest situation, helping each other when it comes to company events. if ever I leave shakey's I will miss every people that I work and the workplace.
May 9, 2019
Food server,waiter,cashier, boh (Former Employee) - ParaƱaque
I work there for almost 2 years and my experience there was fine. In terms of salary its not enough for your needs your salary is just for other exp. Not inluded the house rent Etc.,cause you just paid there for 8-9k )per month the and the management is dine too. It depends, they also have favoritism and you know "sipsip" I never enjoy working there i feel pressure everytime i go to work. No proper treatment training is not good. The tenured employees are rude! The managers are also rude!! they don't have professionalism !! Pizza making is the most pressure area. Disputes!! Our ots are not paid They value the sales than people who works very hard. No growth!!! Nonrewards Meetings are on night!!
Pros
Little tips from customers
Cons
Rude managers!!, rude tenured employees!! Salary are not great, not fun to work. No values!! Ot's are not paid
February 24, 2019
Admin. Manager (Former Employee) - ParaƱaque City
Working at Shakey's is fun, having a fun and family culture. People are focused on how to WOW our internal and external guest, that is our culture to WOW our guest.
Pros
Family culture
Cons
Allowing our staff to bring their child while working
  1. Great to nurture your talent