Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Review

Fun Workplace

September 11, 2019
Great training grounds in food industry. The hardest part of the job is during holidays. I think this casual dining restaurant must increase their salary rate.
3.0Salary / Benefits
September 13, 2017
Oven Man (Former Employee) - General Trias, Cavite
I learned so much in the shakey`s restaurant they teach me how to cook pizza. the important part i learned is food safety and team work. preparation safe step of handling food,cooking and storage to prevent food borne illness.
August 8, 2017
Food Attendant (Former Employee) - General Trias, Cavite
this is the best job i ever had because in these company i improve a lot about myself i learn how to deal with other people how to manage and handle parties bulk orders and many more. i became a better person here and i showcase my talent here in hosting.
Pros
Cons
January 25, 2017
Food Attendant (Current Employee) - Tejero General trias Phillipine
I worked here for about 6 months. At first i thought it was the coolest job Ive had besides the pay rate being so low for such environment. After a month I realized there was soo much wrong with this company from unprofessional management, to the fact that they dont have YOUR best interest, they only have one shift which is your whole day, they schedule you to work on your day off without notice and if cant make it, Very bad company to work for. Save your precious time.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
low hours always 6-7 hours per day