Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Review

Fun workplace

April 26, 2019
Productive,Good ..Develops personality andcapability. Develops how to communicate with other staff and specially guest personal or on calls.Good relationship with the managers creates friendly atmosphere and openess with other.
2.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Incentives
Cons
May 30, 2020
Same role
Cashier/ Delivery Coordinator (Former Employee) - Pasig City
As I learned everyday in my life with this company is how passionate and hospitable as we are as a individual, proper manner and proper approach to the guest that we have everyday. I enjoyed the group of people inside and out the branch.
September 15, 2018
Same role
Delivery Coordinator (Former Employee) - Cavite City, Cavite
My experience was indeed wonderful. Coming to work everyday and being able to interact with my co-workers is so fun. I have learned a lot of things being with those people and they helped me grow more into an adult and made me realize the important things we should value in life. The hardest part of the job is not being able to keep up with things that others asked you to do. The most enjoyable part of the job is my co-workers because they never fail to show so much excitement being at work.
Pros
cheerful people
Cons
scheduling conflicts for part time students
August 12, 2019
Same location
Food Server/Cashier (Former Employee) - Santo Tomas
The happiest moments that i would tell is in shakey's so fun and enjoy because of the staff and managers. Even that our duties is so tiring because of peak hours i enjoyed. the workplace culture of Shakey's is so interesting. the hardest part of the job is when the staff is resigning. and the most enjayable and part of the job is when i saw the guest the having experience the great times and great memories.