Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Review

fun workplace and good ambiance.

August 3, 2017
**shakey's pizza parlor is very fun workplace because of your co employees. A typical day at work are i started at work at 11:00 am, i check the store if is clean or in good condition,i coach my food server for operation for today,i trained other employees for the people development,i check the quality of our products and services,maintained the wowing service for the guest and guest satisfaction,i endorsed to my endorsement logbook for tomorrow and lastly 11:00 pm is the end of my duty. **i learned to this company is focus to the quality of our products and services good enough is never enough and i learned a leadership brand and branding... **management is good in leadership **workplace culture is very warm and consistent service to all our guest. **the hardest part of a job is audit month because we our busy in the whole month **the most enjoyable part of the job is me and my team mates are cooperate to each other and guest appreciate the quality of the service and product quality by exceeding guest expectation.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
incentive per month
February 9, 2019
Same role
RESTAURANT CAPTAIN (Former Employee) - philippines
working in shakeys is very challenging, challenging in a way that makes the restaurant productive and on the track. you must give them sales in everyday job target sales is not enough and you need to push more sales.
Pros
living allowance
Cons
low salary
September 10, 2017
Same location
Restaurant Supervisor (Current Employee) - Batangas City, Batangas
Shakey's is well known for pizza and even chicken and mojos. A place where family celebrates there special occasions and even just to dine i And eat.
February 15, 2017
Same location
Restaurant Staff (Former Employee) - Batangas City
Making a Pizza Patience and Perseverance Good but Strict Pressure at Work Long Hours of work in the kitchen More bulk orders in the most enjoyable part of the Job
Pros
Incentive
Cons
Travel
  1. fun workplace and good ambiance.