Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Review

Fun working place

February 12, 2019
I learned how to work under pressure, how to become a better employee The management is so friendly and carrying When your co-workers become Family.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Free Foods
Cons
Over time
June 18, 2018
Same location
Food Server (Former Employee) - Pasay
as a foodserver you responsible for serving a food and i enjoy working in shakeys from teambuilding to differrents kinds of work culture,friendly employee
February 27, 2018
Same location
Food Server (Former Employee) - Pasay City
a typical day at work is take an order to a customer, serve the food, clean the table and clean the store every closing time. The management of the store that I where assigned is that they treat the staff unfairly and unequall.
September 8, 2020
Culture and Engagement Officer (Former Employee) - Manila
I was never proud to tell anyone that I worked at the Shakey's Head Office for 2 years. They're always boasting about their "Fun, Family, Pizza" culture but all I experienced was their Toxic culture, Poor Management, and never-ending Office Politics. You'll be forced to have a mindset of giving your best without realizing that you're giving away more than what you're paid to do. You'll be given unmanageable deadlines due to indecisive executives and managers while they take all the credit after everything's done for them. There is no salary grade in this company, some are paid more due to office politics. No yearly salary increase, No allowance, No overtime pay. If you want to have a good work-life balance, I suggest you send your resume to the next company.
Pros
Free pizza during restaurant staff training
Cons
No yearly salary increase, No allowance, No overtime pay.