Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Review

Fun loving workplace

April 15, 2019
You will get to understand the concept of wowing the guest and exceeding guest expectation through excellent customer service, they make sure all staff and management live by this concept.
4.0Salary / Benefits
December 28, 2018
Same role
Manager (Current Employee) - Biñan City
During a typical day at work, one of my tasks are to ensure my manpower, materials, machine, money and method before and after operations. I learned how to understand and analyze all things happen during our operation and of course the behavior of my staff so I know when will I step in and out. To have efficient outcome you must become an effective manager. Teamwork and communication is the key to have a successful operation. Everyday is a new learning in our workplace, you must adjust yourself in every trending you encounter. The hardest part of my job is handling stocks. Since we are in free standing mall you never know how many guest will arrive. You must project accurate stocks to prevent food cost. The most enjoyable part of my job is to see our guest happy and serve them beyond their expectations.
May 27, 2018
Same role
Manager (Current Employee) - Makati
WOWING Concept is being implemented as well.Better than before, better than others & better than expected Doing your best in every task given is highly encourage.
Pros
Living Allowance, Rice Allowance
Cons
Medicard issue
September 8, 2020
Same location
Culture and Engagement Officer (Former Employee) - Manila
I was never proud to tell anyone that I worked at the Shakey's Head Office for 2 years. They're always boasting about their "Fun, Family, Pizza" culture but all I experienced was their Toxic culture, Poor Management, and never-ending Office Politics. You'll be forced to have a mindset of giving your best without realizing that you're giving away more than what you're paid to do. You'll be given unmanageable deadlines due to indecisive executives and managers while they take all the credit after everything's done for them. There is no salary grade in this company, some are paid more due to office politics. No yearly salary increase, No allowance, No overtime pay. If you want to have a good work-life balance, I suggest you send your resume to the next company.
Pros
Free pizza during restaurant staff training
Cons
No yearly salary increase, No allowance, No overtime pay.