Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Review

First time experience

May 17, 2017
At this point . I started working here just to have another source of income. And I dont want to ask any support from my parents because I want to help them .
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
November 15, 2015
Same role
RESTAURANT MARKETING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) - malolos philippines
Working with restaurant is a very nice experience, you will meet different kind of people, some may become your friends because you give them what they want. Very nice ambiance with clean environment.
November 15, 2015
Same role
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) - philippines
working in a restaurant is a fun job , you will meet many type of people, some will become your friends. If we had no guest me together with some of my co staff making our self busy doing some things to make our store clean. In this kind of job you will learn how to communicate well with others . You will learn how to win back the guest if there is any guest complaint. With almost 2 years working with my previews job is a memorable experienced cause i learn a lot .and im being thankful that i once become part of their company,
December 8, 2019
Same location
Service Crew (Former Employee) - Davao City
I was happy and contented working there working competition is not tough store managers are friendly.We helped each other at work we still work as a team.