Shakey's Pizza Parlor logo
Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews

Philippines334 reviews

Salary / Benefits

Training is extensive to make you prepared for a tough job

Working in Shakeys will make you competitive and productive. Can support your financial needs for your family but most of your time will be consumed by working even if you are not on duty. People are very goal oriented and strive to be the best.

Pros

Career growth

Cons

Work and life balance
Salary / Benefits

enjoy and challeging at shakeys..more lessons to learn

it is nice and joy to being part of shakeys company..and more idea to learn..the promotion is easy to get..the superior is so nice..and very thoughfull to staff

productive and fun workplace

Having this experienced will help me to improve my phone calls confidence. They give me a previledge to work at home and it helps me lot. My first experience working at home.

Pros

Free app and attendance benefits

Cons

long hour of training

Multi-tasking, trust and confident

I was so amazed how will help their applicants and employee to do the best thing like improvement for ourselves to be a confident person what you could be.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Part time

Shakey's experience

On my very first day of work at Shakey's I was really nervous since it was my first job, however, my trainer is a very good at teaching the basic things to do as a food server such as proper serving and getting the order of the guests. In just a month I've learn all the things as a food server and I was once become the best seller at Shakey's.

Salary / Benefits

As first timer, your job in food industry will treach you how to be responsible, be patient to your guess

Be competitive, be responsible on your work stay humble to your co workmate because they will help you in case you need help in your job. Stressful the in the end of the day you still enjoy your work.

Pros

Happy enviroment

Cons

Stressful guest
Salary / Benefits

Fun, enjoy ad competitive workplace

Fun and relax workplace with friendly people, a kind and generous staffs and managers, I enjoyed knowing different types of guest their likes, dislikes and their attitudes. Treating them as your family member.

Cons

no free lunch

Productive and Competitive

First it was hard because you must be fast in all things but after a month i get used to it. Our management is great our managers are kind and understanding, but my coworkers have their own issues that sometimes affects our job. The most enjoyable part of our job is even we have issues with one another we talk about it after our working ours and we solve it as soon as we can. i enjoyed also our team building because we forget all about work and we just enjoy everything.
Salary / Benefits

successful future and fun for staff

Shakey's Kisad is a place where you can start a good opportunity in life, it helps you grow and successful for the future. it gives you fun and great times and great memories! you will be able to know if you can be a food server a chef, supervisor, host, marketing and manager. I have been working as a host and marketing staff, and most fun of all is serving food to guest because you can boost confident and communicate to people well.

Pros

food allowance

Cons

overtime
Salary / Benefits

fun-family places to work with.

a place to enhance your skills especially on communication skills. they are not just a restaurant for food but a restaurant where you can developed more on your personal/individual character.

Pros

incentives

Cons

shortage of manpower

Fast paced and fun

I learned and improved my social skills working there for 1 week for the on the job training. It was a great experience. Everyone was working fast and professional.

Great

Great working with the stuff, they are friendly and easy to be with. There are times that i will do some work as an initiative to finish our work on time.
Salary / Benefits

As I learned everyday in my life with this company is how passionate and hospitable as we are as a individual, proper manner and proper approach to the guest that we have everyday. I enjoyed the group of people inside and out the branch.

Standard

They provide all the needs of their employees. have a standard procedure to follow and to make our product high quality. The benefits are good and enought for all I need.
Salary / Benefits

Productive, enjoyed, inspiring and with Gym

After I graduated in college this is my first time working in the big company. I started at Shakey's head office as an OJT and after that my Supervisor recommended me to accounting department where I started as a regular employee. From my 2 years of working here in shakey's I can say that there are lot of knowledge that I've learned when in comes to analyzing and clearing of accounts. We can't change the fact that in this field of work is stressful but because of my co-workmate and culture in shakey's it balance everything. And the most enjoyable part of my job is that all people here are friendly, encouraging each other when it comes to hardest situation, helping each other when it comes to company events. if ever I leave shakey's I will miss every people that I work and the workplace.
Salary / Benefits

Happy to worked in shakeys

I learned a lot when i worked in shakeys.. multi task. Working with my co-employee was awesome. I have good experienced in my former managers. They value their staff well. Q

Fun and challenging

The workers inside are kind including managers and others. There's no problem about the salary and time schedule that i have. they have a convenient work place so its good.
Salary / Benefits

Toxic na po umpisa ngchange management

Not good na like before. The management is the problem. Especialy the 2 supervisor. They dont know how to handle there staff. They use there position even if they not in a right situation.

Weekly salary

Im utility in this company doing everything Glass pannel washer bashout Work is easy and they good friends group works so nice and managers in so very will Sometimes team building wow so nice very relax sing .

productive and fun workplace

you will learn alot especially when you hangout with your manager. and good work place for fresh graduate and people who seek for some experience. im high

Not for everyone

Managers don't practice their so called "culture". Power tripping and talking down on their staff. As if they own the store. Non constructive criticisms.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shakey's Pizza Parlor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Salary / Benefits