Shakey's Pizza Parlor

Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews

Philippines328 reviews
Salary / Benefits
First it was hard because you must be fast in all things but after a month i get used to it. Our management is great our managers are kind and understanding, but my coworkers have their own issues that sometimes affects our job. The most enjoyable part of our job is even we have issues with one another we talk about it after our working ours and we solve it as soon as we can. i enjoyed also our team building because we forget all about work and we just enjoy everything.
Salary / Benefits
Shakey's Kisad is a place where you can start a good opportunity in life, it helps you grow and successful for the future. it gives you fun and great times and great memories! you will be able to know if you can be a food server a chef, supervisor, host, marketing and manager. I have been working as a host and marketing staff, and most fun of all is serving food to guest because you can boost confident and communicate to people well.
Pros
food allowance
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
a place to enhance your skills especially on communication skills. they are not just a restaurant for food but a restaurant where you can developed more on your personal/individual character.
Pros
incentives
Cons
shortage of manpower
Salary / Benefits
I learned and improved my social skills working there for 1 week for the on the job training. It was a great experience. Everyone was working fast and professional.
Salary / Benefits
Great working with the stuff, they are friendly and easy to be with. There are times that i will do some work as an initiative to finish our work on time.
Salary / Benefits
As I learned everyday in my life with this company is how passionate and hospitable as we are as a individual, proper manner and proper approach to the guest that we have everyday. I enjoyed the group of people inside and out the branch.
Salary / Benefits
They provide all the needs of their employees. have a standard procedure to follow and to make our product high quality. The benefits are good and enought for all I need.
Salary / Benefits
After I graduated in college this is my first time working in the big company. I started at Shakey's head office as an OJT and after that my Supervisor recommended me to accounting department where I started as a regular employee. From my 2 years of working here in shakey's I can say that there are lot of knowledge that I've learned when in comes to analyzing and clearing of accounts. We can't change the fact that in this field of work is stressful but because of my co-workmate and culture in shakey's it balance everything. And the most enjoyable part of my job is that all people here are friendly, encouraging each other when it comes to hardest situation, helping each other when it comes to company events. if ever I leave shakey's I will miss every people that I work and the workplace.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot when i worked in shakeys.. multi task. Working with my co-employee was awesome. I have good experienced in my former managers. They value their staff well.
Q
Salary / Benefits
The workers inside are kind including managers and others. There's no problem about the salary and time schedule that i have. they have a convenient work place so its good.
Salary / Benefits
Not good na like before. The management is the problem. Especialy the 2 supervisor. They dont know how to handle there staff. They use there position even if they not in a right situation.
Salary / Benefits
Im utility in this company doing everything
Glass pannel washer bashout

Work is easy and they good friends group works so nice and managers in so very will

Sometimes team building wow so nice very relax sing .
Salary / Benefits
you will learn alot especially when you hangout with your manager. and good work place for fresh graduate and people who seek for some experience. im high
Salary / Benefits
Managers don't practice their so called "culture". Power tripping and talking down on their staff. As if they own the store. Non constructive criticisms.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working in Shakeys because the company itself is great, they are conducting trainings and activities that will helps you improve your skill and knowledge
Salary / Benefits
It's a great starting company to nurture your talent. The projects are very challenging. You might be asked to work during holidays and weekends. Though compensation is not that great
Salary / Benefits
Most of the employees lasts for years. There are instilled cultures, some needs to be changed some cannot be changed. Leaves are very useful for family and work life balance in the office but for OPERATIONS, this is a tough area in the company.
Pros
Benefits are better than other companies
Cons
Minimal yearly increase, None to minimal bonus despite of achieving targets, Publicly listed company
Salary / Benefits
their very good when it comes to customer service plus the fast pacing for orders being delivered with quality and timely. it's a good training ground
Salary / Benefits
I was happy and contented working there working competition is not tough store managers are friendly.We helped each other at work we still work as a team.
Salary / Benefits
When I was there I'm enjoying to work to others the management was nice, the most hard in there when I'm in the graveyard shift you were the one to deliver there orders in the middle of the night...
Salary / Benefits
it was great experience i got to meet new freinds, i always eat the left overs that was the funny i always clean the kitchen area and the job is pretty hard but it was also very chalenging at the same time it was a great experience and the guys are really helpful
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shakey's Pizza Parlor. Our community is ready to answer.