Shakey's Pizza Asia Venture Inc

Shakey's Pizza Asia Venture Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews

Fun workplace

Work-life balance. The management team is approachable. Everyone from the company always extends a helping hand. Favoritism do exists, promotions are fast for others but not for some. Salary is not aligned.

Toxic culture, Poor Management, and never-ending Office Politics

I was never proud to tell anyone that I worked at the Shakey's Head Office for 2 years. They're always boasting about their "Fun, Family, Pizza" culture but all I experienced was their Toxic culture, Poor Management, and never-ending Office Politics. You'll be forced to have a mindset of giving your best without realizing that you're giving away more than what you're paid to do. You'll be given unmanageable deadlines due to indecisive executives and managers while they take all the credit after everything's done for them. There is no salary grade in this company, some are paid more due to office politics. No yearly salary increase, No allowance, No overtime pay. If you want to have a good work-life balance, I suggest you send your resume to the next company.

Pros

Free Pizza during Restaurant staff training

Cons

No yearly salary increase, No allowance, No overtime pay.

Out of 10 my rate is 8 :)

The nature and environment at shakeys are so good and nice to the employment and make comfortable to job that can assigned on the position that you will hired. And ive been learned to the shakeys a lot of thing but the most memorable i have a more mentor inside on the it department they has to discuss for the expansion of my skill and knowledge to my course.

Fun

It was fun and exciting to work in Shakey's Pizza. The staff becomes a family to me. The pressure is always there, but the salary meets my expectation.

Pros

Empolyee discount and freebies during birthday

Good workflow

As a restaurant staff before at Shakey's Asia Venture, you must be wise for you to have a long stay in the company, there's a competition inside the workplace. Everyone is busy marketing the "supercard", to the point they forgot their true responsibilities for the store.

Pros

with incentive

Cons

long hours, no free lunch

Has personal development and a good career

Been working for almost 4 years in Head office and it such a pleasure to be with the company. I've been productive and supported always by my Superior, gave support mentally, emotionally, and motivate me always. It's a great place to work.

Pros

Free transportation and perdiem

fun workplace

management is so friendly especially my restaurant manager, they helped me a lot in my job especially its my first job. They build my confidence and teach me how to be a better staff

Continous promotion from staff to management, closing shift they have allowance. All the reports must be submitted on time and make sure all the hot items are target.

productive and good environment

I learn more on this company on how you communicate to your clients being good to others, co worker and unity as a team. Be inspire and enjoy on your job

Pros

more benifits

Cons

over work load

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shakey's Pizza Asia Venture Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Shakey's Pizza Asia Venture Inc Reviews by Location

• Shakey's Pizza Asia Venture Inc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?