SGS PHILIPPINES INC

SGS PHILIPPINES INC Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Salary was average but what I like about SGS Philippines Inc besides from a good environment is their benefits, they provide a great health benefits for all operation employee. Thumbs up for them.
Pros
Allowances
Cons
Over fatigue
Salary / Benefits
The HR staff are easy to talk with regards to your concerns. Paid overtime. My colleagues are nice and approachable. They have get together meeting/lunch out.
Pros
my colleagues are nice. with OT pay
Cons
long working hours
Salary / Benefits
Work is challenging due to heavy workloads. You have to render OT most of the time and I think it is already in the company's culture. But, it was a great experience working with SGS. Have learned a lot from the company especially with the team I've worked with. Our team and supervisor are approachable. Two important things I learned from the company are: Integrity and camaraderie. Sgs also provides great benefits and incentives.
Salary / Benefits
This company really gives you a lot of chances to learn more about the field of work you are assigned. They give a lot of benefits that makes you stay in their company.
Salary / Benefits
Job Work/Life Balance, good salary and benefits, nice job culture and management. Free accommodation, allowances provided such as travel allowance and rice allowance