SGS

SGS Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,511 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working as an intern was very fun and informative. My supervisors and co-workers were all warm and welcoming; they made it known that I can approach them whenever I needed help. I was guided without being babied; they knew when it was fine to let me accomplish something and when to step in and help me. I learned a lot about work ethics and laboratory techniques. Indeed, a good work environment brings out the best in workers.
Salary / Benefits
empresa multinacional, zela por segurança e bem estar
Pros
sim
Cons
sim
Salary / Benefits
A minha unica motivação para trabalhar lá é o meu salário e minha equipe interna, porque o resto é ruim.
Salary / Benefits
Thankful to get this opportunity and worked with the experienced manager. Colleagues are supportive. Coordination and cooperation was amazing. Helpful to everyone.
Salary / Benefits
Es una empresa muy competitiva , y todo va apegado a las normas ,son responsables
Pros
Seguro médico, gastos médicos mayores, vales para restaurante
Salary / Benefits
Work is stressful. Work overtime is normal. Salary is low.
Salary / Benefits
Very low salary in the field. No payment during the COVID 19 break-out period in China, as the china executive team believe isolation equals vacation. Sick culture very inefficient workflow.
Cons
Minimal pay; poor IT environment
Salary / Benefits
muy buen grupo de trabajo, un jefe directo muy correcto, muy humano y buena persona.
Salary / Benefits
exerci um trabalho temporário na Empresa, foi uma experiencia muito boa. Empresa tranquila e agradável para se trabalhar
Salary / Benefits
si on pouvait mettre Zéro ou une note négative ce serait plus pertinent ! même après m’être sauvé au bout de 3 jours seulement d’une pseudo formation totalement fictive il m’aura fallu 3 mois et demi pour obtenir ma fiche de paye ! Allocations coupées à Pôle emplois faute de l’avoir eu en temps et en heure et tjrs pas de solde de tout compte car le service RH est injoignable... fuyez!!!!
Pros
Aucun, que des mensonges à l’entretien
Cons
Tout, et particulièrement le service RH injoignable
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SGS?
Salary / Benefits
Puedes crecer profesionalmente, ambiente laboral conformtable
Salary / Benefits
I've been working here for a couple of months now, I came in hoping to learn many things. The lab setup is great, we have good equipment but barely anyone who is knowledgeable enough to use it. The training is horrendous because most management barely knows how to use the equipment and therefore cannot train anyone but you will be the first to be blamed when things go awry. Overall the job experience has been subpar with many stressful days and very little time for yourself. Your life will consist of eating, sleeping, and working with no time for friends because they are so severely understaffed that you will be called in a lot. I came in wanting to like this place and am now counting down the days until I leave. If you can find a job at another place take it.
Salary / Benefits
Enjoy my year at SGS the people was fun to work wirh. Miss the whole crew .the people care about each other like its one big family . It was truly a safe work enviroment for 8 years
Salary / Benefits
My work started early morning when I have to travel out of city for my job. sometime it is hectic to travel but most of the time I enjoy the journey. For me the most important thing I love while working here is learning from my mentor my colleagues and everyone here is very cooperative. Management is very focused in making you learn everything in the same way as they are. They invest on employees to become the best and prove themselves in area of their expertise. I never ever had enough confidence to share my thoughts freely and feel like as the part of business strategies. Top management make everyone to put his role and make every indivisual confident to lead. Hardest part in job is to get up early morning when you have to perform your job after travelling 4 hours. But most of the time, I enjoy when I have my best tears and team members.
Salary / Benefits
Make offers of value, competitive and profitable for current and potential customers of the Minerals Sector. Track the offers presented to the different clients, Close significant business for the Minerals sector Responsible for the preparation of the Marketing and advertising plan and responsible for its execution and compliance. Achievement of new clients and carry out site visits.
Salary / Benefits
Buen clima laboral, viajes continuos, paga puntual.
Salary / Benefits
Trabalho satisfatório. Aprendi a ter responsabilidades e servir o cliente buscando a satisfação do mesmo. Excelentes líderes. Cultura sempre atualizada. Nenhuma. A visita as empresas e a realização e conclusão da inspeção.
Salary / Benefits
there is no team. Because of the union people seem to get away doing the bare minimum over and over again. There seems to be no reproductions for poor performance, or repeated problems. Management seems almost afraid to manage the workers. They are slaves to imperial oil, and safety is just an idea. It is heavily stressed to be safe, to follow procedures, but the moment it jepordizes profits then it is overlooked.
Salary / Benefits
SGS has a strong organisational culture that enhance the commitment of its employees. I used to work a lot, but my superiors are always there for me. As improvement suggestion I would say more decentralized decisions for local projects and better speed for any decision.
Pros
Strong culture, stability, reputation
Cons
workload, slow and bureaucratic decision making process
Salary / Benefits
Equipe Nota 10, ambiente agradavél, estrutura para um bom trabalho.
Salary / Benefits
Empresa com forte valor de segurança e valorização dos profissionais.
  1. Employee Reviews